OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$249.99Price
Lost in Space - Athena - The Girl from the Green Dimension 1/6th scale action figure.

Limited to 500 pieces world-wide

Officially Authorized Likeness

The world's first introduction to Athena the Lorelei was in the Season two episode Wild Adventure in which the temptress lures Dr. Smith out of the Jupiter Two, forcing the Robinsons to save him and ruin their chances of returning to Earth. Vitina Marcus would reprise her role later that same season in The Girl from the Green Dimension. This time, along with her giant ex-suitor Ursuk, Athena wreaks havoc on the Robinsons. When Ursuk turns Will sparkling Green, Smith entreats Athena to repair the boy, but she explains that Smith will have to fight and defeat Ursuk to get him to return Will to his normal color. Ursuk shows Smith a scene in the future that depicts the doctor's burial. The Robot, however, convinces Smith that since he is doomed anyway, he might as well die fighting. Will, meanwhile, has gone to Athena for help. Smith stops in the middle of the duel countdown when he hears the Robinsons nearby, burying something. He sees them disposing of some contaminated radioactive equipment and realizes he is not meant to die after all. Ursuk levels his gun to shoot him until it is whipped from his hands by Athena, who dismisses Smith as unworthy of her attention. Then, in a puff of green smoke, Athena and Ursuk disappear into the telescope, and Will is returned to his normal color.

Phicen seamless 1:6 Body
- 2nd season removable outfit
- Pair of metallic green boots
- rope belt
- plastic head visor/rim

Accessories:
- 3 sets of hands
- Specialty Packaging
- Figure Stand

Pre-orders are due end of Feb. 2023

Production is based on Pre-orders

Item number – LISERPL006
Bar code 614614989257

****Due to massive increases from the factories in China, including higher material costs and higher shipping fees, our price per unit has gone up almost 100%. To keep the high quality of production our fans/collectors expect…there is now a higher cost to make products.

NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e10
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e11
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e10
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e12
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e11
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e13
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e13
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e14
NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure D1ec0e12

#newproduct #ExecutiveReplicas #LostInSpace #Athena #GirlFromtheGreenDimension #female #Sci-Fi #TVseries

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I looked her up, and am not convinced they really captured her likeness, although she looks like a pretty good attempt at rendering the character. But $250 for a single figure whose only accessories are two extra pairs of swappable hands (I don't count the stand) is a lot. Especially when they are reaching pretty far back for sentimental attachment. It seems to me that an unmentioned factor in the note about rising costs is an increased profit margin.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the face, looks pretty. But 250? lol nah

ahbake

I would get this just for the coolness factor of having it on my shelf... Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Her face would make a great twi'lek, but not at that price. O.O

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
I guess the accessoires were...

Lost in Space?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I guess the accessoires were...

Lost in Space?
Thank you, you just made my day! Smile

ukshaun

ukshaun
I know nothing about the character.. i do like the figure Smile

NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas: Lost in Space (Athena The Girl from the Green Dimension) 1/6th Scale Figure Athena10
Athena the Lorelei

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

itt

itt
She’s a space babe from an alternate (green) dimension who falls hard for Lost In Space’s alternately nefarious/bumbling comic relief Dr. Smith (Jonathan Harris). The character made 2 appearances in the series. And yes, that’s a real salad bowl that the costume designer used for her headgear.  Laughing

From the pics I saw before I was wishing the facial likeness resembled the gorgeous Vitina Marcus a little more, but in these pics you have here the likeness actually looks not too bad.

I couldn’t believe that a fig of this obscure character that I loved so much from a decades-old show was being made at all so I just had to order her to go with my Dr. Smith fig. She’s on the way to me right now.

Maybe she can get a part-time job working for Deep Space 9’s Quark as a dabo girl when he arrives in my collection too. (“Do you know Oo-mox?”)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum