OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Valiarde

Valiarde
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" - Aragorn 1/6 Collectible Figure
"I would have gone with you to the end. Into the very fires of Mordor.”
Finally, it's time to introduce the latest collectible figure by our INART team: the 1/6 Aragorn collectible figure.
There are two editions:
1. Aragorn Standard Edition
2. Aragorn Premium Edition

Standard
NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 Standa10

Deluxe
NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 Premiu10

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 1412

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 216

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 116

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 317

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 415

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 514

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 613

SCULPTED HAIR

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 713

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 812

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 912

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 1016

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 1112

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 1212

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
WOW!!!! I know this will cost a fortune, but I need it. I sold all my LOTR sadly, not that i had many, but always regretted Aragorn with rooted hair sale…..this one is best I have seen, which is not a surprise from InArt. I need to start saving….need to save to get their Gandalf too still…but Aragorn is a must.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Interesting that they are offering two different versions, one with sculpted hair. The premium version with real hair looks incredible.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:Interesting that they are offering two different versions, one with sculpted hair. The premium version with real hair looks incredible.

They did that with joker too. Options are always nice, but I wonder if people that prefer sculpted hair are upset that they get fewer equipment?
Overall I think the premium version is one of the best stock/non-custom figure I've seen. They nailed it on the promos at least.

All these Gandalf versions from Asmus and Inart as THE main char from LotR when I think a good Aragorn will sell far more than all these Gandalfs. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Isn't the idea of the 'standard' version that it is less expensive though? So fewer accessories would make sense there.

But yes, no offense to dear Gandalf, but when I think of having a LotR collection, Aragorn would be the central figure. Wink

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:Isn't the idea of the 'standard' version that it is less expensive though? So fewer accessories would make sense there.

Yeah sure, but they normally charge more money for the rooting job alone (more working time and effort needed).
I mean some people just like sculpted and some rooted and these get "shafted" with fewer accessories. Not that I care, I'm die hard rooted fan anyway Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Isn't the idea of the 'standard' version that it is less expensive though? So fewer accessories would make sense there.

Yeah sure, but they normally charge more money for the rooting job alone (more working time and effort needed).
I mean some people just like sculpted and some rooted and these get "shafted" with fewer accessories. Not that I care, I'm die hard rooted fan anyway Smile  

LOL, well I have little sympathy for anyone who prefers rooted hair in the first place. Yes I'm being harsh, don't care. Razz

Diana

Diana
Deep inside somewhere I'm crying both out of joy and out of pain. Laughing

He looks magnificent. I didn't even pick up on the difference in the hair and thought "yay! Don't need a broken sword so normal version it is!" but alas,... Oooph. I really want this obviously and ideally with rooted hair, because it looks particularly spectacular here. Will have to do some accounting first.

I love the bloodied hand, too. Odd thing. And of course that pipe! And the brooch, the bedroll, ... this figure just has it all!

Aragorn is more important to me than Gandalf. Gandalf was too pricey for me, but Aragorn is likely to make me dish out that money... And if I had him and they then announced a Boromir... I'd be in trouble. Laughing

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh don't mention the Bean Razz
We are in heavy need for a great Boromir and Ned Stark anyway. I hope they make one in the future.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. Fastest PO I ever made (Premium all the way). I agree, Aragorn to me was always the central character. The guy was just so cool (and badass).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Pre Order cut off is monday lol

imagine you not looking daily for your 1/6 stuff and missing this if you are into the line.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, I must be missing something ....where does one pre-order this??

(and how much is the pre-order deposit??)

Valiarde

Valiarde
OSK and Giantoy have it at the moment

($69 deluxe and $39 standard deposit)

Ghost808

Ghost808
That is a gorgeous figure! I like LOTR, but not enough to collect them in 1:6, but if I did, I'd PO this instantly and worry about cost later. That rooted hair head might be the best celebrity likeness I've seen yet.

Valiarde

Valiarde
NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 Screen11

Comparison pic rooted vs sculpted

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
In all fairness, the sculpted hair looks quite good for sculpted hair. But the rooted blows it away.

Unfortunately, I may not be able to PO this one. I'm totally broke after Christmas, don't think I can afford the premium deposit at this point. Sad

Nekk-ra

Pre-ordered the standard version with Kit. The premium is amazing as well, but my wallet likes the standard's price better.
I have to admit, I never thought I'd see a company nail Viggo's likeness, but Inart actually did it. Major props to them!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nekk-ra wrote:I have to admit, I never thought I'd see a company nail Viggo's likeness, but Inart actually did it.

And it only took 22 years!   Very Happy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, I gave in to this one too... and real hair to boot... Oh well... hopefully TBLeague will continue making anime stuff for the year. That should keep my wallet safe. Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Yeah, I gave in to this one too... and real hair to boot... Oh well... hopefully TBLeague will continue making anime stuff for the year. That should keep my wallet safe. Smile

Smile yay lets all hope for more anime stuff lol

Also went with the deluxe one (of course).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So envious of you all. It's just terrible timing for me. Sad

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Wow, what a stunning figure…. They are blowing other companies out of the water with these face sculpts. Tempted but he’s not at the top of my limited wish list, as I’m waiting to see their Daenarys Targaryen. I saw Aragorn - both versions - also up at Sugo who are Australia based and do payment plans…

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Sadly looks like I will miss out, as cannot afford the $60 for pre-order unti month end! Argh

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
lurpdog101 wrote:Sadly looks like I will miss out, as cannot afford the $60 for pre-order unti month end! Argh

Same here. Sad

Valiarde

Valiarde
I've seen so many people ordering Aragorn on fb or freaks that I'm sure some will jump ship later on and there will be a second window later this year with OSK (like he already reopened preorders for Gandalf twice).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum