OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Content:

2 x Yuri Head Sculpts

1 x Yuri Body included non-detachable Cloth

6 x Pairs of Hands

1 x Red Shoes

1 x Base

1 x Bracket

female - NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI 17254613
female - NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI 17255511
female - NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI 17260810
female - NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI 17261811
female - NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI 17262710
female - NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI 17263710
female - NEW PRODUCT: TUNSHI STUDIO: TS-XZZ-004 1/6 Scale KOF 97 YURI SAKAZAKI 17264311

#newproduct #TunshiStudio #KingofFighters #YuriSakazaki #female #stylized #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I might not have any attachment to videogame characters, but I think this has plenty of customizing potential, and might look well with a realistic head.

Diana

Diana
I love the simplicity of the design, and that body is beautiful, too. I wonder which one it is?
But... "1 x Yuri Body included non-detachable Cloth"?

So goodbye customization dreams.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I love the simplicity of the design, and that body is beautiful, too. I wonder which one it is?

I would imagine this simply means that the outfit is not meant to be taken off. Hot Toys usually has the same disclaimer but see what we do with their products. Smile

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:I love the simplicity of the design, and that body is beautiful, too. I wonder which one it is?

I would imagine this simply means that the outfit is not meant to be taken off. Hot Toys usually has the same disclaimer but see what we do with their products. Smile

Ah! Very good to know, thank you! So I suppose it actually means "Not made to be taken off. May rip when you try. Sewing and/or glueing should fix that." Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Ah! Very good to know, thank you! So I suppose it actually means "Not made to be taken off. May rip when you try. Sewing and/or glueing should fix that." Smile
Exactly, at least that is my suspicion.

vspectra

Looks like this has released. Anyone have it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum