OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" - Power 1/6 action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
threezero’s CHAINSAW MAN figures are the next exciting release to fall under the FigZero product line. FigZero has become well-known for pushing the envelope in anime figures with highly-poseable 1/6th scale articulated figures featuring detailed sculpts and tailored costuming.

FigZero 1/6 Power is approximately 11.3 inches (28.8 cm) tall, and is a fully-articulated collectible figure with over 31 points of articulation. Like the Denji figure, all parts have been sculpted by renowned Japanese sculptor Akinori Takaki.

Power includes a total of three interchangeable face plates (grinning, shouting, and surprised expressions) and two interchangeable hair pieces (standard and motion hair). The torso for FigZero 1/6 Power is a brand-new design, which includes breast pads that can be easily attached or detached via magnet. The character’s fabric outfit includes a fabric jacket, white shirt, slacks, and necktie. Additional accessories included a blood sword, blood hammer, six sets of interchangeable hands with different poses, and an unarticulated 1/6 scale Meowy cat companion.

©Tatsuki Fujimoto/SHUEISHA, MAPPA

Estimated Shipment: 3rd Quarter 2023

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 11908
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13072610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13072810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13072811
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13072910
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073711
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: 1/6 "Chain Saw Man" -  Power 1/6 action figure 13073710

#newproduct #Threezero #FigZero #ChainSawMan #Power #female #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, the cat seems nice, and the clothing might come in useful, but otherwise I can't say this speaks to me. Though the product name does have me wondering...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, the cat seems nice, and the clothing might come in useful, but otherwise I can't say this speaks to me. Though the product name does have me wondering...

She’s from a popular anime (Chainsaw Man) that came out last year.  I’m four episodes in, but I don’t think I could even begin to explain it.

I really like this figure, but I’m going with the figma versions of the characters since that’s my preferred style and scale for anime figures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum