OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pm

uberdogg

uberdogg
Just got some upholstery fabric to use as carpet. Any other ideas on carpeting?
1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish 5d197710
1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish 1d934010
1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish C5987210

21/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And it is very nicely done, too. I think the fabric you used works very well as the carpet.

31/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Love those! I will have Joe, the landlord of the Ammo Arms chasing me for some if he see's them! Very Happy

41/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:26 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Tammy works perfectly for these arcade scenes. Flashbacks to my youth Smile

And the carpet works very well imo

51/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:36 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
So you build out the fight scene and have some nice action figures, I am waiting you to make them looks like actual fighting scenes, with health bar and attack power gauge etc What a Face What a Face

just kidding, this carpet looks nice, but I might prefer the vinyl type like you would see at some dancing studio, those kind of "floor" gives nice balance for action figures, easier to let them standing compare to fabric

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

61/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:51 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
lawlaw91 wrote:So you build out the fight scene and have some nice action figures, I am waiting you to make them looks like actual fighting scenes, with health bar and attack power gauge etc What a Face What a Face

and trashing some cars Smile

71/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:18 am

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Oh man, seeing your Cammy makes me regret so much for missing out this SD set. She's amazing.

Regarding your question, yes, the fabric you used for the carpet is spot on, IMO. It blends perfectly with the scene and it doesn't steal the attention from the arcade machines and figures.

81/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:01 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What a neat arcade. I think the “carpet” you chose is perfect and looks exactly like what you’d expect to see in an old school arcade.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish C8485110

91/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:02 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
This reminds me of the arcades I’ve played in as a kid! Nicely done!

101/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:03 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a really cool arcade, looks like the one I would go to sometimes, except the floor is far more cleaner.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish 1f60e

111/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Empty Re: 1/6 scale Arcade is done'ish Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:51 am

Illusion

Illusion
supercool! Cool Cool
great selection of games - I have never come across any of those so far. Would have been tricky to resist.
Me too, I think the carpet works well. Looks like some of those sturdy comparatively simple to clean fabrics you would expect in these places.

Very nice lightning too with this blueish hue at the back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum