OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAMComix

BAMComix
Here I will show my fantasy, D&D type characters. I have been toying with this idea for ages, and some of you may remember the random pics I did of my elf princess a few weeks back? Well, building on that idea and picking up a few odds and ends, here she is, re-imagined.
In a far off realm in another time is the realm of Oakforest, a small hamlet that is positioned between a vast mountain range with a huge forest at its base, and bordered on its other side by the busy port of Oceania. Somewhere in the midst of this citadel is the Guild of the Black Diamond. An organization f Assassins, heroes for hire, thieves and mercenaries, all who are for hire.
One such member is an exiled Elven Princess, Kiaya Strongoak, a fierce warrior and mage. Enjoy the pics!

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52693625592_4176bc9fb7_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52694406809_36b415a3bb_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52694406714_0d136cb4d4_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52694143091_9e445fed9f_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52694406629_c77f9060f0_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52694553555_f8ef247621_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52693625277_c17f9b2359_c

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great work Dal, and trademark vibrant photography.

davidd

davidd
Nice outfit! Pretty!

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Great work Dal, and trademark vibrant photography.
Agree, real recognition with your style

Love the outfit and the whole character. On that last pic, you can guess her combat skills - cold assassin, brave and cute looking

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice figure and pics. She looks awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. C8485110

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Great details, especially love that book and the forest set-up. Nice work. Is she getting any warrior friends…….?

BAMComix

BAMComix

Many thanks Ian! Pleased you like her. I much prefer her here to her original space assignment Very Happy .

davidd wrote:Nice outfit! Pretty!

Very Happy , cheers Dave!

Valiarde wrote:
Agree, real recognition with your style

Love the outfit and the whole character. On that last pic, you can guess her combat skills - cold assassin, brave and cute looking

Many thanks my friend for all your help and inspiration for helping me dive into this type of figure. I had a lot of fun putting her together. So pleased her attitude and attributes come across in the pics bounce .

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice figure and pics. She looks awesome.

Cheers Mark bounce

Tanzenwolfe wrote:Great details, especially love that book and the forest set-up.  Nice work.  Is she getting any warrior friends…….?

Thank you! Yeah, the book was a great pick up, just a shame it doesn't open Sad . Pleased you liked her forest setting too, I do love putting these sets together. I'm certainly hoping to make more members of the Black Diamond Guild to join her Very Happy .

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Dal, if you got the book from Etsy, you could always ask the seller if they’d be willing to make an open book version. I was able to do that for my wizard.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Dal, if you got the book from Etsy, you could always ask the seller if they’d be willing to make an open book version. I was able to do that for my wizard.

Sounds awesome Mark! I will have to look in to it, thanks for the tip!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52698505295_62c9e7f525_b
Memes_2 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. Earsuphere1

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52698346219_fff1798943_b
Memes by Gary Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix

BAMComix
lol! lol! lol! @ Gary & David Very Happy

ElBundy

ElBundy
As a mage she also needs a magic wand for distance and area damage. Laughing Very nice figure and pictures!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
She looks like a high end production figure with the way all of the different costume elements and accessories work together. I’m always impressed by how your creations are so detailed, yet never cluttered.

BAMComix

BAMComix
ElBundy wrote:As a mage she also needs a magic wand for distance and area damage. Laughing Very nice figure and pictures!

I actually thought about a wand or staff for a while, but in the end decided on her being more of a warrior like, Tauriel, from the Hobbit, who could also use magic but without either item to add to her kit Wink . However, as she will probably be the first of these characters, there will no doubt be a wizard of some kind bounce .

Xavion2004 wrote:She looks like a high end production figure with the way all of the different costume elements and accessories work together.   I’m always impressed by how your creations are so detailed, yet never cluttered.

That is such a wonderful comment, thank you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ! I do agree, if too much stuff is added it can ruin the over all effect.

Ovy

Ovy
In combination with that civilized fancy outfit, the vibrant jungle foliage to me looks like she could be strolling through a rich garden park of a major city, temple or palace.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:In combination with that civilized fancy outfit, the vibrant jungle foliage to me looks like she could be strolling through a rich garden park of a major city, temple or palace.

I like that idea Ovy Very Happy , some relaxing meditation time before of on a quest cheers

Annalise

Annalise
Very nice! I really like the contrast of the jungle with the B&W figure.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Annalise wrote:Very nice! I really like the contrast of the jungle with the B&W figure.

Very Happy Thank you so much! I was really pleased with how she came out as a first attempt in the fantasy style Very Happy

Allotropos

Allotropos
very classy assassin !
Her outfit is nicely put together..looking forward to meeting the rest of the members !

BAMComix

BAMComix
Allotropos wrote:very classy assassin !
Her outfit is nicely put together..looking forward to meeting the rest of the members !

Thanks! i do have a few ideas for the next character, but lack of funds are slowing the process down Very Happy

Allotropos

Allotropos
BAMComix wrote:

Thanks! i do have a few ideas for the next character, but lack of funds are slowing the process down Very Happy

LoL we've all been there.
I have stalled projects (that go as far back as 6 years) because I'm either waiting for just the right parts or (mostly) for more funds to magically appear in my bank account. Just don't fall into the trap of spending more on loose bits then you would a boxed figure (which admittedly is more difficult nowadays with everything costing more !)

BAMComix

BAMComix
Allotropos wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

LoL we've all been there.
I have stalled projects (that go as far back as 6 years) because I'm either waiting for just the right parts or (mostly) for more funds to magically appear in my bank account. Just don't fall into the trap of spending more on loose bits then you would a boxed figure (which admittedly is more difficult nowadays with everything costing more !)

I totally agree. Buying smaller loose parts still take your cash, you just don't notice it as much when its a little at a time lol! lol! lol!

BAMComix

BAMComix
I finally finished my dungeon wall/flooring dio pieces. here are a few test shots.

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52864535749_a649e948f9_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52864371346_591c8261c6_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52864371321_c020300920_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. 52866113057_a9ba9ec80a_c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum