OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAMComix

Allotropos wrote:very classy assassin !
Her outfit is nicely put together..looking forward to meeting the rest of the members !

Thanks! i do have a few ideas for the next character, but lack of funds are slowing the process down Very Happy

Allotropos

BAMComix wrote:
Her outfit is nicely put together..looking forward to meeting the rest of the members !

Thanks! i do have a few ideas for the next character, but lack of funds are slowing the process down Very Happy

LoL we've all been there.
I have stalled projects (that go as far back as 6 years) because I'm either waiting for just the right parts or (mostly) for more funds to magically appear in my bank account. Just don't fall into the trap of spending more on loose bits then you would a boxed figure (which admittedly is more difficult nowadays with everything costing more !)

BAMComix

Allotropos wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

LoL we've all been there.
I have stalled projects (that go as far back as 6 years) because I'm either waiting for just the right parts or (mostly) for more funds to magically appear in my bank account. Just don't fall into the trap of spending more on loose bits then you would a boxed figure (which admittedly is more difficult nowadays with everything costing more !)

I totally agree. Buying smaller loose parts still take your cash, you just don't notice it as much when its a little at a time lol! lol! lol!

BAMComix

I finally finished my dungeon wall/flooring dio pieces. here are a few test shots.

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. - Page 2 52864535749_a649e948f9_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. - Page 2 52864371346_591c8261c6_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. - Page 2 52864371321_c020300920_c
 BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. - Page 2 52866113057_a9ba9ec80a_c

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That. Is. Awesome! Love the miscellaneous stones on the floor, but the whole thing turned out great. Impressive work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM's fantasy creations - The Black Diamond Guild. - Page 2 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very nicely done, and I'm sure you'll be putting it to excellent use.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I love the diorama you built for this figure!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum