OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
With fans expressing excitement after seeing the return of Charlie Cox as the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen in Spider-Man: No Way Home, his appearance in the finale episode of She-Hulk: Attorney At Law has took over the internet again.

Making his official debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in She-Hulk: Attorney At Law, Daredevil immediately became a highlight of the show wearing the suit which takes its origins from classic comic, and is now being recreated as the highly-anticipated 1/6th Daredevil collectible figure.

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Charlie Cox as Daredevil in the action series, the greatly-detailed figure features a newly developed Matt Murdock head sculpt with incredible likeness, a Daredevil cowled head, a meticulously tailored Daredevil suit in dark yellow, burgundy and greyish silver, the Billy Club in extended and nunchaku modes, his signature sunglasses and a figure stand.

Don’t miss out the chance to pre-order the Daredevil figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS096
PRODUCT NAMEDAREDEVIL
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED MATT MURDOCK HEAD SCULPT
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Daredevil Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Charlie Cox as Daredevil in She-Hulk: Attorney At Law series
- One (1) newly developed Matt Murdock head sculpt
- One (1) Daredevil cowled head
- Screen-accurate facial expression and skin textures
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Billy Club
- Two (2) pairs of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored dark yellow, burgundy, greyish silver Daredevil suit with weathering effects
- One (1) thigh holster for Billy Club
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of Billy Clubs
- One (1) Billy Club in extended mode
- One (1) Billy Club in nunchaku mode

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of sunglasses (detachable)
- Themed figure base with character name

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2023 Marvel.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11924
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21275
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3868
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4779
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5706
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6664
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7637
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8608
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9588
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10562
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11925
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12514
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13485
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14456
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15426
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16395
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17360
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18328

#newproduct #HotToys #She-Hulk #Daredevil #male #Disney+ #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

Diana

Diana
Radio:

Hey
Did you happen to see
The most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she crying, crying?

Fair question at this point. Laughing

I want a good Daredevil so bad. But I want a comic book version and I want it red. I don't like the mustard. It's a nice nod to the comic book origins, but... they changed it to red for a reason...

And there isn't even the signature DD on his chest!

But Charlie Cox is the perfect Matt Murdock, and that unmasked head is perfect.

Not crying, but close to it. Wink

blackpool

blackpool
The unmasked head revealed by J.C. Hong

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Charli10

Diana

Diana
blackpool wrote:The unmasked head revealed by J.C. Hong

(IMG)

WTH? Cheers. Want that. Might just have to bite the bullet. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, the head looks well done. The whole thing looks well done, but I'm told this series "ruined" the Daredevil character.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:Yeah, the head looks well done. The whole thing looks well done, but I'm told this series "ruined" the Daredevil character.
Shouldn't always believe what you're told. Razz

Say what you want about She-Hulk. I get it. I didn't like everything about it. But:

My favourite superhero is Daredevil. My favourite show is Netflix' Daredevil. And they did absolutely not ruin Daredevil in this show.
He got to kick ass in court and in costume, and we got to see him in... a more delicate setting. It was light-hearted and lacking the doom and gloom we know, that's all. Matt Murdock is allowed to have good days, too. Rolling Eyes

I'm really looking forward to the new series "Daredevil: Born Again", which will get 18 episodes and is still going to be dark and supposedly amazing, but with less gore. I won't miss the gore, since many people I know could not watch that.
I'm preparing to be disappointed, but both Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio have raved about how good it's going to be.

"Born Again" is a classic story line. (Really don't understand all these articles claiming nothing is known about the story. Surely the title is not a coincidence.)

I think I'll resist though. I'm hoping to pick up that head separately and also hoping for additional releases once the new show comes out. Maybe with a red costume then.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I just looked at the cast list for Born Again, and I don’t see Deborah’s name listed. If she’s not in it, I’m not interested. (Sorry, Diana).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:My favourite superhero is Daredevil. My favourite show is Netflix' Daredevil. And they did absolutely not ruin Daredevil in this show.
He got to kick ass in court and in costume, and we got to see him in... a more delicate setting. It was light-hearted and lacking the doom and gloom we know, that's all. Matt Murdock is allowed to have good days, too. Rolling Eyes

I think I'll resist though. I'm hoping to pick up that head separately and also hoping for additional releases once the new show comes out. Maybe with a red costume then.
Getting the head and using it with a red costume version sounds like a good plan. Or you could always bash a Ben Affleck version, plenty of his heads around. Smile

What I read (insofar as I remember it) was complaining of making light of the character and abilities of Daredevil -- presumably to promote the main protagonist by comparison. It is a cheap tactic and naturally causes blowback, damaging to both. I'm glad it was not bad enough to cause that reaction in you.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:I just looked at the cast list for Born Again, and I don’t see Deborah’s name listed. If she’s not in it, I’m not interested. (Sorry, Diana).

Laughing

Born again is a storyline that needs Karen Page, though she isn't in it much. Who knows? Maybe she will be added later. Maybe they film her scenes last and purposely keep us in the dark. Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:Getting the head and using it with a red costume version sounds like a good plan. Or you could always bash a Ben Affleck version, plenty of his heads around. Smile

What I read (insofar as I remember it) was complaining of making light of the character and abilities of Daredevil -- presumably to promote the main protagonist by comparison. It is a cheap tactic and naturally causes blowback, damaging to both. I'm glad it was not bad enough to cause that reaction in you.

Hah! I actually have a 1/6 Ben Affleck DD. Technically that was my first 1/6 figure. Don't need another, as much as I loved the movie back then (despite the cringe-worthy moments). Laughing

I just watched the episode again. There is joyful and flirty mocking and teasing. If anything I thought he came out looking really classy and sophisticated compared to her brute Hulk-Smash methods. Sounds to me like whoever wrote that article is wrapped up in their own story...

Now I want this figure all the more. My quiet protest. Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, I hope you go for it, Diana. Aside from the not so cool mustard yellow, I think you’ll be bummed if you miss out and it goes for insane prices on Scambay.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW: DAREDEVIL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
The interesting question will be whether this yellow version of the costume has any permanence at all. I can see buyers of this figure feeling bummed out if DD goes straight to "Red" in his own series, and this yellow version is relegated to just a one-off from a She-Hulk series episode. In the comics (1964) the Yellow only lasted six issues (less than 1% of DD's career), and the change was made effortlessly -- the art didn't change, just the coloring, and there was just one throwaway line of dialogue to mention a change.

I always wondered whether the awkward "not so cool mustard yellow" (rather than the more obvious devil Red) was supposed to be a sly joke about this costume being designed by a blind man (though canonically, he was able to "feel" color in the fabrics). In the MCU I have a feeling that they will adjust the comics story from "Born Again" so that DD starts out in mustard yellow, gets destroyed, and then returns in Red when he is "Born Again."

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It was just one episode? Sheesh!

csyeung

csyeung
Figure looks good, but I'll probably wait till the show drops and see if there's a red version.

Diana

Diana
Mark, I like your thinking. Smile

Now that I've watched it again I'm liking the idea of having this as a wonderful homage to his appearance on She-Hulk. Mustard jokes included.  Twisted Evil

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:The interesting question will be whether this yellow version of the costume has any permanence at all.  I can see buyers of this figure feeling bummed out if DD goes straight to "Red" in his own series, and this yellow version is relegated to just a one-off from a She-Hulk series episode.  In the comics (1964) the Yellow only lasted six issues (less than 1% of DD's career), and the change was made effortlessly -- the art didn't change, just the coloring, and there was just one throwaway line of dialogue to mention a change.

I always wondered whether the awkward "not so cool mustard yellow" (rather than the more obvious devil Red) was supposed to be a sly joke about this costume being designed by a blind man (though canonically, he was able to "feel" color in the fabrics).  In the MCU I have a feeling that they will adjust the comics story from "Born Again" so that DD starts out in mustard yellow, gets destroyed, and then returns in Red when he is "Born Again."

Squeeee!!! Fellow Daredevil enthusiast! Very Happy

I think the yellow was just a nod to the original design, maybe making a statement that they still care about his comic book origins, increasing trust that it will still be a good Daredevil show.
I really like the idea of him coming back in red after being "Born again". Seems very likely, too. They can't NOT show him in red!!

So based on the Born AGain storyline in the comics I can imagine the series going like this:
Potential Spoilers:

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana wrote:Squeeee!!! Fellow Daredevil enthusiast! Very Happy

I think the yellow was just a nod to the original design, maybe making a statement that they still care about his comic book origins, increasing trust that it will still be a good Daredevil show.
I really like the idea of him coming back in red after being "Born again". Seems very likely, too. They can't NOT show him in red!!

So based on the Born Again storyline in the comics I can imagine the series going like this:

Squeeee!!! right back atcha! Very Happy

I like your take on the possibilities for "Born Again" but it involves one big assumption, that is likely, but not guaranteed: namely whether the whole "Netflix Marvel Universe" ever happened in the mainstream MCU continuity.  Notwithstanding the re-use of Charlie Cox in Spider-Man and She-Hulk, and the announced return of D'Onofrio in Born Again, it could be a fresh reboot, and someone else could be playing Karen Page.  We do not actually know whether the Daredevil in She-Hulk ever wore the red at all, so there wasn't necessarily a switch made to the yellow (though we did see where the yellow suit was made),  But the comics storyline Born Again requires Kingpin to be an archenemy, so it probably wouldn't work if DD and the Kingpin don't have that shared history.  All of this matters also to see what happens to the Punisher, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones (and Iron Fist) in the "MCU proper."

BTW a general recommendation to anybody who is reluctant to appreciate the yellow costume would be to check out the Loeb/Sale tribute series from 2002, Daredevil Yellow, that really sells the yellow look.  Ironically DD spends slightly more time wearing the yellow in this tribute series than he did in the original six issues from 1964 that it pays tribute to.  The late great Sale (passed away last year) improbably makes the yellow costume look terrific. Which could also help me to love this HT figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WHAT?! Tim Sale passed away last year. Crap! Been out of the comics scene for over 10 years and I missed. That’s sad. He was only 66.

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:WHAT?! Tim Sale passed away last year. Crap! Been out of the comics scene for over 10 years and I missed. That’s sad. He was only 66.

Yea we lost quite a few in the last year =(. Neal Adams, George Perez, Carlos Pacheco, Kim Jung Gi, Jason Pearson

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh man. That’s quite a few legends. Neal Adams to me was always the best at Batman. And George Perez! Wow! Just wow. So bummed to see we lost that many talents.

Diana

Diana
I'm actually not well versed in comic book lore. The artwork is very important to me, and Alex Maleev just killed in. Love his realistic gritty style. And Brian Michael Bendis was the perfect writer. Of course I did go explore some others, but I lost interest once they left.

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Squeeee!!! right back atcha! Very Happy

I like your take on the possibilities for "Born Again" but it involves one big assumption, that is likely, but not guaranteed: namely whether the whole "Netflix Marvel Universe" ever happened in the mainstream MCU continuity.  Notwithstanding the re-use of Charlie Cox in Spider-Man and She-Hulk, and the announced return of D'Onofrio in Born Again, it could be a fresh reboot, and someone else could be playing Karen Page.  We do not actually know whether the Daredevil in She-Hulk ever wore the red at all, so there wasn't necessarily a switch made to the yellow (though we did see where the yellow suit was made),  But the comics storyline Born Again requires Kingpin to be an archenemy, so it probably wouldn't work if DD and the Kingpin don't have that shared history.  All of this matters also to see what happens to the Punisher, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones (and Iron Fist) in the "MCU proper."

Daredevil was surprised she didn't know who he is, so he has a public history and this isn't his first costume. Smile
I wonder what will happen with Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, as they have apparently been teasing with photos that they might make a return, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum