OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Underverse sub-brand Beautiful Chemistry joins hands with Malaysian ghost artist Zeen Chin for a major debut

Name: Ghost Punk SKEEN Series 1/6 Action Doll Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ

Price: RMB 990 (excluding shipping fee)
Deposit: RMB 290
Final payment: RMB 700
Launch: March 14, 2023 at 10:00 AM
Shipment: Q3 2023

Attributes:
Beautiful Chemistry's blockbuster debut product
UV patent body, 25 movable joints
Malaysian ghost artist Zeen Chin original design ghost punk series debut 1/6 movable doll
The ghost punk world is a seemingly developed but chaotic world in the future. Human beings have combined science and metaphysics to prove the existence of the supernatural world, thus answering many things that science cannot explain, and reaching the height of another civilization~
The exorcism equipment has achieved the wonderful achievements of the deciduous teeth: magic weapon straw man, ghost compass, magic weapon gun
Ghost Compass:
Accidentally captured during exorcism, used to detect spirits, fingers can point to the location of ghosts
The oil lamp above the head seems to be used for lighting, but it is actually the spiritual fire that ghosts yearn for
It can be used as bait to attract ghosts, and it calmly breathes out fragrance with a hoarse voice
Artifact gun:
It looks like a children's toy water gun, but it is actually a winning weapon for killing ghosts
Artifact grass man:
Substitute magic item, which can be turned into the appearance of deciduous teeth to confuse ghosts and ghosts, but in fact the body is unharmed

Zeen Chin:
Malaysian artist. He is good at creating eerie dramatic images with bright and vibrant colors. He has drawn cards for well-known board games such as "Legend of the Cryptids", "Galaxy Saga", and "Kingdom Death". He has been invited to give lectures and exchanges around the world many times, including IFCC Independent Creativity Festival in Croatia, Promised Land Art Festival in Poland, etc. His unique oriental fantasy ghosts and Japanese style of painting quickly won a large number of fans. In 2017, he published his first personal painting collection "Back to Children" in mainland China, Taiwan, and Malaysia. The first printing in China sold out within a week, and it has been reprinted many times so far.

Contains:
UV patent body*1
Deciduous tooth head carving*1
Stitching puffy ghost punk jacket*1 piece
White inner vest*1 piece
Pink striped short sleeve*1 piece
Stitching leggings*1
Sock*1
Artifact straw man*1
Ghost rope*1
Ghost compass*1
Magic weapon gun * 1
Copper coin bracelet*1
Copper coin waist rope*1
Shoes*1 pair
Hand type * 4 pairs (relaxed hand & fist hand & gun hand & rope hand)
Exclusive platform for ghost compass*1

Material:
PVC,ABS,POM,cloth

Presented by Beautiful Chemistry
Design: Zeen Chin

(C) Beautiful Chemistry
(C) Zeen Chin

NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 141424svj8bfvft8fzap9v
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 141513nabs6yez46zn44w6
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 141600xeixxidn31ggsxid
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14160810
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14162111
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14163512
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14165010
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14170610
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14172010
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14173410
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14174710
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14180012
NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ 14181210

#newproduct #BeautifulChemistry #ZeenChin #GhostPunkSkeen #ExorcistTaoist #BabyTeethJJ #female #stylized #Sci-Fi/Fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That "floating" thing, for a while I was wondering whether they managed with a stiff bendable wire, but I guess it was photoshop to the rescue.

Ghost808

Ghost808
This I like! The outfit looks great! Very cyberpunk. Might have to sift through the dust and moths in my bank account.

Diana

Diana
Wow! I appreciate the creativity in this release. The look is great! 
It's one of those releases I really won't miss but would love to order just to appreciate it. I don't even mind the sculpted hair or the plastic gun, since it suits the overall aesthetic.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, there’s a lot to like here. But, sadly, I just don’t have a reason to get her.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Beautiful Chemistry & Zeen Chin: 1/6 Ghost Punk SKEEN Series - Exorcist Taoist Baby Teeth JJ C8485110

teamweapon

This looks like it would fit in with the ashley wood universe, or blitzway figures.
Odd they didnt show any of the details on the jacket, like the faces on the collar or shoulder pads.
i like it too but..... ahh not my cuppa really.

csyeung

csyeung
Zeen Chin is a pretty awesome artist. Cool to see Ashley wood's company collab with different artists.

Instagram page : https://www.instagram.com/zeenchin/?hl=en

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks different. The colors look vibrant.
The gold skull trouser button looks slightly out of place.
The figure makes a welcome change to much of the new figures on offer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Titan

Titan
csyeung wrote:Zeen Chin is a pretty awesome artist. Cool to see Ashley wood's company collab with different artists.

Instagram page : https://www.instagram.com/zeenchin/?hl=en

Thank you, csyeung for sharing the artist's Instagram page.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Not at all what I expected from the description (I’m still trying to work out what ‘deciduous teeth’ are 😂) but I love the style, it’s refreshingly different!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum