OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Took me months to get around to it but took pics this morning, I hope he comes across okay.

WIP thread and reference pics here.
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5864-last-mods-done-inc-longer-legs-custom-clone-wars-version-cad-bane-started-wip?highlight=Cad+Bane

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. MyHmaVW

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. RyjZDxi

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. 19avJnI

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. R9XEkcb

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. YTIo5a5

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. KyBGukZ

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. F07LjRM

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. 5PS6uv8

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. N2nsgnY

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. N4p9Ca7

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. X1ZPHnM

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. RMJpysc

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. NyEUdoh

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. CIDu5Xm

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. TEuqanW

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. UNYuRLf

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. LWsmDFS

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. FQhFetS

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. P5t7n6Q

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. BBBDx7Y

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. UXv9Pdf

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. Z7ogG1m

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. AzckxGd

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. LNK86QE

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. OGwhTNl

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. UiQmuGY

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. XabWQ0t

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. JMJzVQi

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. LJwphs2

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. KnFdmP3

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. Q53F9Pj

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice work, as usual. He looks fully functional and very versatile when it comes to posing and display options. Which is always how it should be.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Always great to see Clone Wars custom figures, and he looks awesome! Love all the weathering, looks like he's been seeing some action. Glad you were able to finally do a photoshoot to share with us. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He turned out great. Nice work. The combat photos are fun.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Scratch built Clone Wars Cad Bane Finished Pics. C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice work, as usual. He looks fully functional and very versatile when it comes to posing and display options. Which is always how it should be.

skywalkersaga wrote:Always great to see Clone Wars custom figures, and he looks awesome! Love all the weathering, looks like he's been seeing some action. Glad you were able to finally do a photoshoot to share with us. Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:He turned out great. Nice work. The combat photos are fun.

Thanks guys! I know he's not exactly 'hot off the press' but no 1/6 companies have made him yet. HT are planning on releasing the live action TV version in a year or so and SSC have been murmuring about an animated version closer to this one I did being made at some point but no details as yet.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Well, even if there ends up being an official figure of the animated version, it's still perfectly justifiable to make your own!

(I say as I'm still working on Clone Wars figures I started five years ago, some of which have now gotten official 1/6 releases in the meantime. ;p )

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:Well, even if there ends up being an official figure of the animated version, it's still perfectly justifiable to make your own!

(I say as I'm still working on Clone Wars figures I started five years ago, some of which have now gotten official 1/6 releases in the meantime. ;p )

If you hadn't guessed already, I prefer making my own!! Wink I love the build process and the challenges! Also it tends to be virtually free and I can be chuffed I've made something not to mention sharing it all with you guys which really is the cherry on top!
Yup, same situation here, I have a large cardboard box overflowing with partial SW builds!! Embarassed

BAMComix wrote:Very cool!

Thank you BAMC!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
shovelchop81 wrote:
If you hadn't guessed already, I prefer making my own!! Wink  I love the build process and the challenges! Also it tends to be virtually free and I can be chuffed I've made something not to mention sharing it all with you guys which really is the cherry on top!

Totally agree! Even on the rare occassions when I buy an official figure, I still end up tweaking it and customising it somehow. So... might as well keep making my own. Razz

And I always enjoy what you share with us. Never stop your epic builds! Very Happy

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:
If you hadn't guessed already, I prefer making my own!! Wink  I love the build process and the challenges! Also it tends to be virtually free and I can be chuffed I've made something not to mention sharing it all with you guys which really is the cherry on top!

Totally agree! Even on the rare occassions when I buy an official figure, I still end up tweaking it and customising it somehow. So... might as well keep making my own. Razz

And I always enjoy what you share with us. Never stop your epic builds! Very Happy

Thank you so much SWS! I burn out occasionally but have always come back after a break.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum