OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Head*2
BODY*1
HAND*6
suit(4-PIECE suit)*1
Scarves*1
Cape*1
Candlesticks*1
The bottle*1
Glass*1
Broken Sword*1
Dagger*1
Stand*1

horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 1-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 2-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 3-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 4-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 5-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 6-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 7-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 8-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 9-528x10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 10-52810
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 13-52810
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 14-52810
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 15-52810
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 16-52810
horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 17-52810

#newproduct #YanToys #TheVampire #male #movie-based #horror

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Just a heads up, Kaustic Plastik is doing a licensed version.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 1f10

davidd

davidd
Stryker2012 wrote:Just a heads up, Kaustic Plastik is doing a licensed version.

Good to know, thanks!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool set. Although between its date and genre, not something I'm knowledgeable about at all.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2012 wrote:Just a heads up, Kaustic Plastik is doing a licensed version.

Star Ace already did one, too, which I think was better than this one. The Kaustik Plastik should be better still, if the standards of their Bela Lugosi are preserved.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Not sure if this one quite captures the likeness enough, so I'll be interested in seeing the other versions. Though I'm always up for as many incarnations of Sir Christopher Lee as possible....wish I could have already started a horror collection, sigh. :')

horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire E1dc5f6a8565d7954cbc97ce8389d1927069a040

horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire Af52e5e2f0f6092544f7dc57a375eb750ad6e9b2

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
skywalkersaga wrote:Not sure if this one quite captures the likeness enough, so I'll be interested in seeing the other versions. Though I'm always up for as many incarnations of Sir Christopher Lee as possible....wish I could have already started a horror collection, sigh. :')

Oddly enough, a nicely diversified 1/6 Christopher Lee collection could actually be put together but it isn't Horror at all apart from these 3 versions of Dracula (Star Ace, Yan, Kaustik Plastik).  There's Heroic Fantasy - LOTR Saruman by Asmus; SciFi Fantasy - Star Wars Count Dooku, in cheap Hasbro and high end Hot Toys versions; and Crime/Spy James Bond, Man with the Golden Gun Scaramanga by Sideshow.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Doesn't look like Christopher Lee to me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Not sure if this one quite captures the likeness enough, so I'll be interested in seeing the other versions. Though I'm always up for as many incarnations of Sir Christopher Lee as possible....wish I could have already started a horror collection, sigh. :')

Oddly enough, a nicely diversified 1/6 Christopher Lee collection could actually be put together but it isn't Horror at all apart from these 3 versions of Dracula (Star Ace, Yan, Kaustik Plastik).  There's Heroic Fantasy - LOTR Saruman by Asmus; SciFi Fantasy - Star Wars Count Dooku, in cheap Hasbro and high end Hot Toys versions; and Crime/Spy James Bond, Man with the Golden Gun Scaramanga by Sideshow.

Ha, true. I have the Hot Toys Count Dooku, which will have to keep me going for the time being. I'd love a Lord Summerisle, or even a Duke de Richleau. Maybe someday I'll go the custom route with those... ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Duke de Richleau. Maybe someday I'll go the custom route with those... ;p

Oh man! What I wouldn’t give to have an entire cast from The Three & Four Musketeers movies. Those two movies together were the closest adaptation to Dumas’ Three Musketeers novel (with some liberties, of course).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

horror - NEW PRODUCT: Yan Toys: JR02 1/6 Scale The Vampire 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum