OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Swtoys FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica

Features:

Head sculpt

Seamless figue body

Gloved hands x3 pair

Diving suit

Talkie

Pistol

MP5 Rifle w/ accessories

Flash Gernade

Digger

First aid spray

Boots

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 114
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 214
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 314
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 414
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 514
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 614
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 714
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 814
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 914
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1014
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1114
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1214
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1314
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1414
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1514
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1614
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1714
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1814
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1912
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 2013

#newproduct #SWToys #Jessica #female #videogame-based #horror

Valiarde

Valiarde
I really like the face but looks like sculpted hair and that cap...very limited use.

Happy for all resident evil fans who want to add another char to their collection though

Ghost808

Ghost808
The face is excellent! Such a shame it permanently trapped in that dive hood.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like the head gear.
The one leg on show outfit looks odd.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

valentin

valentin
Found her, and the attire starts from the 21 minute mark.

Seems like this is when she is with BSAA.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I didn't even know what this was from. Certainly striking, definitely impractical. But completely beautiful. I agree that it is sadly limiting, not having an "unhooded" head sculpt.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The face is very beautiful, but the outfit is dumb (just give her a normal woman’s diving suit (then both legs would be exposed), then this wouldn’t look so odd. As others have said, not having a full head sculpt was really dumb.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1f10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Nice looking figure, but I agree with the three main take-aways set out above, ie 1) it's too narrowly specific, 2) the unremovable hood is restrictive and there should have been at least an alternate head, and 3) the one leg on and one leg off looks way weird.  It does look sexy (though I can't say why, exactly) but it can have no possible purpose other than fashion/style.  

On similar figures, asymmetrical (one-sided) armor can be justified sometimes, where one side facing the enemy is beefed up protection, while the bare side maximizes dexterity for sword-wielding etc.  But I can't think of any similar logic that would fit a dive suit.

Diana

Diana
Such a shame. That head is gorgeous and that suit looks well tailored. If the suit was usable as a simple black two-legged suit I'd be tempted. The boots look great, too!

ukshaun

ukshaun
I keep looking at this figure, and am torn. From the waist up it looks excellent!
The one leg on show ruins it. Maybe it would be possible to cover that one exposed leg in black stretch 3rd party stockings?

I would have liked to have seen some back mounted air-tanks Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
This time the outfit is true to the source at least and not fantasy just to look sexy. I dont like it anyway, just sayimg

I think you could add sth to cover it.

I wonder if its possible to remove the cap and hair and do a reroot. But not sure how the side of the head where the hair is will be doiable at all.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Valiarde wrote:This time the outfit is true to the source at least and not fantasy just to look sexy. I dont like it anyway, just sayimg

I wonder if its possible to remove the cap and hair and do a reroot. But not sure how the side of the head where the hair is will be doiable at all.

The cap looks like it is part of the head sculpt (i could be wrong)

Valiarde

Valiarde
ukshaun wrote:
Valiarde wrote:This time the outfit is true to the source at least and not fantasy just to look sexy. I dont like it anyway, just sayimg

The cap looks like it is part of the head sculpt (i could be wrong)

Yeah i mean removing it with a dremel and root it

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
From the looks of it, if one were inclined, you could actually remove the legging from the one side and have two bare legs which is actually more common.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys: FS054 1/6 Scale Jessica 1f10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2012 wrote:From the looks of it, if one were inclined, you could actually remove the legging from the one side and have two bare legs which is actually more common.

In real life if you saw this kind of thing at all, it would probably be a modular outfit where the leg components zip up optionally onto the main suit. And she was probably interrupted by zombies as she was putting on leg one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum