OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19510610

The Cosgirl series is set around a group of girls who love fashion trends and otaku culture, and enjoy cosplay.

Onetoys:1/6 Cosgirl -The Twin Sisters
No. CG002
COSGIRL Twin Sister Product List Content:
- 2 body , high-tech materials and reduce the damage to clothing.
- 5 pairs for each hand type
- 2 metal coating effect mask head carvings
- 2 black color tight fitting clothes
- 1 gold color cardigan
- 1 pair of black high heels
- 1 pair of silver high heels

videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19510710
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19510810
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19510910
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511010
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511110
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511210
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511310
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511410
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511510
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511610
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511710
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511810
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19511910
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19512010
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19512110
videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 19512310

#newproduct #OneToys #CosgirlSeries #TwinSisters #female #videogame-based

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Why are they faceless? That's so creepy and off-putting...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
They’re from some bizarre video game (I’ve seen pics, but I can’t remember what the game is called).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 1f10

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thats from Atomic Heart, a video game about an alternative reality, where the Soviet Union builds a Utopia, thanks to advanced robotics, but then its creator goes (censored) insane and things take a turn to the strange. These 2 are Androids that you run into during the game and they have become a meme, due to the way they are depicted (female curves, constantly flirting with the player, etc.)

https://atomicheart.fandom.com/wiki/The_Twins

The Twins are two advanced humanoid robots who are the personal assistants and bodyguards of Dmitry Sechenov. Their exoskeletons were constructed on the basis of theatrical robotic ballerinas, and they feature the most cutting-edge technology. The finesse, agility, and speed of these unique and mesmerizing machines leave no room for doubt that the director of Facility 3826 is very well protected. Both Right and Left demonstrate a delicate yet sturdy ballerina-like appearance, and are able to balance effortlessly on their toes. They can be described as having a silver-grey metallic body, a golden-blonde crown braid hairstyle, and a red star on their forehead. The Twins both wear dark-grey ballerina leotards.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh ok, thanks for the explanation. Still creepy though. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ukshaun

ukshaun
The silver face-masks gave me Daft Punk vibes.
The bodies complete with exposed joints come across as intentional, like the creators wanted exposed joints on show. The choice of body adds to the robot vibe.

I like the knee joints. They look so much better than the knee joint Hot Toys came up with for their 1st Harley Quinn from The Suicide Squad. That knee joint over-lapped, and looked weird.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
Ooph, those suits inspire, but they'd have to fit a TBL and not stain the body and look good with some tights underneath and a shirt perhaps... And I'd have no use for any of the other stuff so pass.

Nice to see a set specifically for those gorgeous WorldBox bodies!

Ghost808

Ghost808
I'm confused by these. Why do they have flesh coloured bodies? In the game, they are silver from head to toe.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:I'm confused by these. Why do they have flesh coloured bodies? In the game, they are silver from head to toe.

Because these are “cosplayers”, not the real androids. Laughing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

videogame-based - NEW PRODUCT: OneToys: 1/6 Cosgirl Series - The Twin Sister action figure #CG002 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, being Soviet, it's only right that they would be faceless and creepy! They don't seem to be able to get English right, but Russian? No problem! Smile

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2012 wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:I'm confused by these. Why do they have flesh coloured bodies? In the game, they are silver from head to toe.

Because these are “cosplayers”, not the real androids. Laughing

Excellent, that means I can save a fortune on figures.
I can just wrap black electrical tape around a TBL and say it's Darth Vader, only it's really weak cosplay! 😆

csyeung

csyeung
Not a fan of the exposed joints. I still think these bodies work best with fully clothed characters.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
On the bright side, no one should be disappointed that the paint apps on the final production figures aren’t as good as the promotional pics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum