OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Diablos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dr. Diablos  Empty Dr. Diablos Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:19 am

Chip

Hi all , another ongoing project . This character was created by a chap who used the name of MiskatonicNick on Flikr , sadly Nick passed away some time ago I believe but you can still view his stuff on flikr , I would not have been aware of his work or awesome figures and photos , had it not been for friends on the forum / s . Other people have done their own versions of Dr. Diablos , and I wanted to do a take on him as he has such great character , I believe the sculpt is originally a Mr. Freeze from a Batman movie , the sculpt came in a bubble type helmet with tentacles hanging off it , so a fair deal of surgery is needed to mount the sculpt on a 1/6th body . As soon as I see the other versions of this figure as yes there are 4-5 versions of him by various members here and elswehere , I really wanted him to join my Dastardly Duo the Red Skull and Dr.No Face . And thanks to Bamcomix and Davidd who kindly got me the sculpt Nicks legend lives on in yet another character ...well here he is .

Dr. Diablos  1-P1160014

Dr. Diablos  2-P1160020

Dr. Diablos  3-P1160022

Dr. Diablos  4

Dr. Diablos  5-P1160026

Dr. Diablos  6-P1160031

Dr. Diablos  7-P1160037

Dr. Diablos  8-P1160043

2Dr. Diablos  Empty Re: Dr. Diablos Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:28 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Those are some formidable looking foes. Very cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dr. Diablos  1f10

3Dr. Diablos  Empty Re: Dr. Diablos Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:50 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to see Nick's legacy carried on by you too.

4Dr. Diablos  Empty Re: Dr. Diablos Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:19 pm

davidd

davidd
"Diablos" aka "Mr. Freeze" makes an imposing and worthy comrade for Red Skull and NoFace! You've done a remarkable job creating a figure and character out of this head sculpt; indeed, out of all these head sculpts! This is a truly terrifying trio!

5Dr. Diablos  Empty Re: Dr. Diablos Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:58 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Amazing work Chip! he looks both menacing and evil! Even more so with his buddies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum