OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAMComix

BAMComix
Shea Moriarty, great, great granddaughter of the evil Professor James Moriarty who was a genius criminal mastermind! Shea is an exceptional cat burglar, a path she chose when her family fortune was seized on the grounds of criminal funds. she eventually found her way into the employment of Doctor Diablos, and quickly rose through the ranks to become a most valuable asset to the criminal organization!
More pics will be added once I have perfected her final look, I just wanted to share this amazing sculpt with you guys. Thoughts?

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52407622372_e4bdde9e1b_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52408631708_1e99e8117d_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52407622332_ee54a8f0df_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52408122296_37f0e794b1_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52408567705_e8534e587a_c

The sculpt is a YMTOYS YMT050A, and despite it's listing as pale, it works well on a tan body. I have mine on an S21b.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The YMT50 is a great choice for a female villain! I curious what kind of outfit she will get... Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 1f600

BAMComix

BAMComix
Randam Hajile wrote:The YMT50 is a great choice for a female villain! I curious what kind of outfit she will get...  Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 1f600

I agree Ralph, she has such a great face! I have been looking for an alpha female to take the lead in the bad guys camp since I killed off Talia. As for her outfit, I have my eye on a few odds and ends that may work bounce .

davidd

davidd
Gorgeous head sculpt and interesting backstory! You're off to an exciting start with this new character!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cute, Dal. The lipstick stain on the cigarette is a nice touch.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for pointing out the lipstick stain on the cigarette, Mark, I would have missed it. Yes, but it's not the same shade of red as her lipstick! Smile But maybe she bummed the cigarette from a gal pal. Smile Despite the unusual color of the hair (strangely, I used a white-haired head for the same body in the catalog!), she is absolutely beautiful, and the features allow a touch of sternness suitable for a member of the designated villains team. I don't know whether it is the choice of color for the top, but you managed to avoid the distractingly over-ample quality of the breasts that sometimes undermined the realism of your beautiful photos. Beautifully done! Don't change too much.

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Gorgeous head sculpt and interesting backstory! You're off to an exciting start with this new character!

Stryker2011 wrote:Very cute, Dal. The lipstick stain on the cigarette is a nice touch.

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for pointing out the lipstick stain on the cigarette, Mark, I would have missed it. Yes, but it's not the same shade of red as her lipstick! Smile But maybe she bummed the cigarette from a gal pal. Smile Despite the unusual color of the hair (strangely, I used a white-haired head for the same body in the catalog!), she is absolutely beautiful, and the features allow a touch of sternness suitable for a member of the designated villains team. I don't know whether it is the choice of color for the top, but you managed to avoid the distractingly over-ample quality of the breasts that sometimes undermined the realism of your beautiful photos. Beautifully done! Don't change too much.

Thanks everyone for the cool input and comments bounce . I must admit Dave, I am excited about developing Shea further, I have just ordered her some interesting items to start off her final look.

Many thanks Mark, really pleased you like her.

Laughing Being a bad gal, maybe she did Ian, she would probably take candy from a baby, so anything is possible Very Happy . I do agree, she is an extremely beautiful sculpt, as soon as I saw her, I knew I needed her for the villain team. The choice of the top, being black probably is the reason she doesn't look quite so well endowed, I am planning on sticking to a black colour scheme for her. Thanks again for the continual support of my projects and pics bounce bounce .

BAMComix

BAMComix
A few more pics, enjoy!

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52412704540_e4e2cbc3bc_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52412775983_1d97faec33_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52412260556_20c7663973_c

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice outfit and purse. She looks like a right Fashionista.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, very nice, although this coat softens her look, making her appear more vulnerable and fragile than the villainess she is intended to be. Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice outfit and purse. She looks like a right Fashionista.

Very Happy Thanks Mark! The purse is actually an Action Man / Joe explorers bag.

GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, very nice, although this coat softens her look, making her appear more vulnerable and fragile than the villainess she is intended to be. Smile

Laughing I do agree, these pics were really just for fun, I am am still working on her final look. More to follow soon Very Happy .

Ephiane

Ephiane
Wow her eyes are so impressive ! You got a light reflection in her eyes by the photoshooting. Just great !

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:Wow her eyes are so impressive ! You got a light reflection in her eyes by the photoshooting. Just great !

Yeah! the lighting was just right to catch her amazing eyes! Really pleased you like her! Very Happy

Visisonor

Visisonor
Shea seems to be a woman of character. I like her already.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:Shea seems to be a woman of character. I like her already.

Thank you! I'm still awaiting a few parts to arrive for her. Hopefully I can post some new pics soon Very Happy .

BAMComix

BAMComix
So, I've been working on Shea's look for a while now, I based most of her outfit off the VERYCOOL Catch Me Female Assassin figure. I added other bits and pieces to create her cat burglar style. Hope you guys like her bounce

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52462416409_dd8dccb071_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52462602820_6d8e1f3c9d_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52462416249_38e159c26c_c

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice (what I can see); maybe a natural sunlight picture would help to see all her gear. Otherwise, I do like the pictures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very sleek and stylish.

davidd

davidd
Ah! Very cool, very sleek!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Very nice (what I can see); maybe a natural sunlight picture would help to see all her gear. Otherwise, I do like the pictures.

Thanks Mark. I will get some clearer pics sorted soon for you. These were more of an atmosphere setting type shoot Very Happy .

GubernatorFan wrote:Very sleek and stylish.

Cheers Ian! means a lot!

davidd wrote:Ah! Very cool, very sleek!

Thanks Dave! bounce bounce bounce

Visisonor

Visisonor
I may be biased, but Shea in action looks fantastic!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:I may be biased, but Shea in action looks fantastic!

Very Happy Thanks so much!

BAMComix

BAMComix
One for Stryker2011 bounce

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! 52541763120_19e1c77c90_c

Diana

Diana
Not sure how I missed this thread until now, but she looks great!! Love her final outfit. Great head. Beautifully atmospheric shots! Especially that third shot of her in action (and on her way out I suppose) is a stunner! Very Happy

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:Not sure how I missed this thread until now, but she looks great!! Love her final outfit. Great head. Beautifully atmospheric shots! Especially that third shot of her in action (and on her way out I suppose) is a stunner! Very Happy

bounce  Thanks Diana! I was really pleased with how Shea turned out. I do really like that head. I must admit, I also like the dark haired version too. Still haven't picked one up yet Suspect .Really pleased you enjoyed the shots cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum