OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Empty Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:28 am

csyeung

csyeung
Not sure which section i should post this, but toystv did a walkthrough of the threezero exhibit in Tokyo currently for those interested. Kamen rider and other figures from chainsawman and evangelion and also their smaller scale MCU figs are included.

2Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Empty Re: Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Mon May 01, 2023 6:35 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for sharing it, Craig. Nice look at their products. I moved it here to the Videos section.

3Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Empty Re: Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Tue May 16, 2023 7:10 pm

teamweapon

I have no idea what the stuff at the end is with skull crabs but its pretty damn cool!!!
Alas it looks like statues to me, which is a bit of a shame Sad

4Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Empty Re: Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Tue May 16, 2023 7:55 pm

csyeung

csyeung
teamweapon wrote:I have no idea what the stuff at the end is with skull crabs but its pretty damn cool!!!

From what i understand it's a crossover with an artist and that's just a painted prototype atm. From how he was talking, it sounds like it may be a figure instead of a statue. He did mention at one point if something would be able to take off and change, but I'm not sure. The cloak is fabric. Does Threezero do a lot of statues? I just remember Drogon. It's part of their Threezerox line.

5Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Empty Re: Threezero Tokyo exhibit 2023 Wed May 17, 2023 8:37 am

teamweapon

csyeung wrote:
teamweapon wrote:I have no idea what the stuff at the end is with skull crabs but its pretty damn cool!!!

From what i understand it's a crossover with an artist and that's just a painted prototype atm. From how he was talking, it sounds like it may be a figure instead of a statue. He did mention at one point if something would be able to take off and change, but I'm not sure. The cloak is fabric. Does Threezero do a lot of statues? I just remember Drogon. It's part of their Threezerox line.
They are not famous for doing statues, but who knows??? most large companies try their hand at most things these days it would seem. different styles and sizes of figures, but i will keep an eye on those they look amazing. i still regret not getting the baltan figure they did recently Sad but they also showed a different style of that as well along with the one thats sold out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum