OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hasbro and threezero are excited to announce Camo Storm Shadow as the next in the G.I. Joe 1/6 scale articulated figures collection! Threezero's 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow figure is inspired by Hasbro's 1988 Storm Shadow v2 figure. In this iteration, fans imagine the time when Storm Shadow left COBRA and relocated to a remote mountain hideaway, occasionally joining Snake Eyes on special operative missions. Standing at 12" tall, the 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow collectible figure features threezero's standard fully-articulated body with realistic seamless arms, fabric hand-tailored camouflage costume, and a high attention to detail. The 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow figure includes the full accessory loadout of the standard 1/6 scale Storm Shadow figure in addition to two fists with claws that are exclusive to this variant! The G.I. Joe 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow is exclusive to PREVIEWS in North America and the UK, and threezero will have a small allotment available for Events throughout Asia. Final product may vary from prototype images.

Product Features:
-12 inches (30cm)
-1/6 Scale
-Fully-articulated body
-22 Points of articulation
-Fabric hand-tailored costuming
-PX Previews version

Box Contents:
-Storm Shadow figure
-4 Pairs of hands
-2 Swords
-Bow
-4 Arrows
-Quiver
-Nunchucks

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420211
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420212
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420213
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420215
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420214
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420216
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420217
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420219
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420218
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 G.I. Joe FigZero Storm Shadow (Camo) (ThreeZero Event Exclusive) 14420220

#newproduct #Threezero #Hasbro #GIJoe #StormShadow #Exclusive #male

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
That looks very, very nice. I like it.

Diana

Diana
I wish I was / I'm glad I'm not GI Joe fan. This looks really good.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it too, although I am woefully unfamiliar with all things G.I. Joe and find it hard to keep up with the various G. I. Joe offerings.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I like it too, although I am woefully unfamiliar with all things G.I. Joe and find it hard to keep up with the various G. I. Joe offerings.

Can't blame you there -- the BTS history of the Brand is pretty tangled.  In principle GI Joe is absolutely fundamental to the creation of the 1/6 hobby itself, but that was the original 12" America's Fighting Man, then Soldiers of the World etc, -- without characters or a story as such.  The continuity we now know as GI Joe was a separate launch created essentially by Larry Hama at Marvel in connection with a brand of 3.75" (not 12" figures) associated with new characters that have been popular ever since.  Closing the circle, those characters that were created for the 3.75" line eventually got 12" versions, first at Hasbro itself, then at Sideshow, now ThreeZero.  

One thing that definitely hampers these particular characters getting carried over into 1/6 is that they lose two of the greatest strengths for which the character designs were originally intended, ie (1) the "army builder" aspects that allowed very large and complex groups of the 3.75" figures to assemble, and (2) the inherent suitability of those characters to pilot or occupy really spectacular, and relatively large in 1/18 scale, super vehicles.  Financial constraint, space/storage issues, and raw physics make it impossible to replicate that world in 1/6 scale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum