OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Complete your Vampire’s outfit with this luxury and classic black and red cloak. The
Vampire Cape is handmade in fabric and fits perfectly to any figure.
Material : Fabric, pvc
Scale: 1:6
Ean: 0833309144409
Outfits Design: KP Team
Availability: 4Q 2023
PO Deadline: 06/12/2023

NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 11000510
NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 11000810
NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 11000910

========================================

Complete your Vampire’s outfit with this luxury and gothic Medallion.

The Vampire Medallion is handmade and fits perfectly to any figure.

Material : Fabric, pvc
Scale: 1:6
Ean: 0833309144300
Outfits Design: KP Team
Availability: 4Q 2023
PO Deadline: 06/12/2023

NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 11001210
NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 11001310
NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 11001610
NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 11001710

#newproduct #InfiniteStatue #KausticPlastik #Vampire #costume #cloak/cape #medallion #accessory #movies-based

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This is actually sort of neat accessories for those that want to give Lee/Dracula the red cloak he wore in later films, and the medallion to finish the Lugosi/Dracula figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Infinite Statue & Kaustic Plastik: 1/6 Vampire Costume Accessory - The Cloak (91443) & Medallion (91444) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, pretty neat, and nicely designed to work with an existing set.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, that is thoughtful of them to offer optional accessories.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

teamweapon

im not sure how i feel about this??
if i had just spent £400 on a figure and then the company offered these things they had forgotten to include with the figure and asked me to fork out another 50 or 60 quid i would be quite upset if im honest.
then again its great for bashing something so....

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I presume they didn't 'forget' these, but rather they are alternative looks for the characters in question?

teamweapon

skywalkersaga wrote:I presume they didn't 'forget' these, but rather they are alternative looks for the characters in question?

I guess we have a different way of looking at things? The Chris lee reveal was less than a month ago and they could EASILY just include the red cape with the figure. It is good that they are listening to customers, but im not a fan of this, as it barely even is an add on to my eyes. I mean i have no investment in the figure as i have no intention of buying either dracula version or any drac figure for that matter, im more of a wolfman if im honest haha.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I can understand the frustration, but I guess since I view these kinds of figures as basically glorified custom figures that are just getting a limited run, I am a little more forgiving than I would be if it were, say, Hot Toys doing something like this. ;p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum