OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Over the decades, Batman has worn many iterations of his suit, but the classic attire features a yellow utility belt, a gray suit, and blue accents for the cowl, gloves, and boots is always the most remarkable look of all times. When Batman drowns in shadows and darkness at night, this batsuit will cause intense fear to criminals.

Celebrating Warner Bros. 100 years of storytelling, Hot Toys is releasing a new 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure faithful to his origin comic page appearance. It’s an exclusive figure available only in selected markets.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on Batman’s appearance in comic, the highly-detailed figure features a Batman cowled head with interchangeable lower faces and separate rolling eyeballs system; a greatly poseable body portrays Batman’s strong and muscular form; a Batsuit that highlights its metallic blue and matte grey color scheme with a finely tailored fabric cape; signature bat gadgets including EMP rifle with LED light up function, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, batarangs, mini mines. The figure even includes swarm of bats, a bat-emblem inspired diorama accessory and a staged figure base for dramatic set up.

Pick up this classic Batman figure to upgrade your crime-fighting ranks!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS697
PRODUCT NAMEBATMAN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS32
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF BATMAN WEARING BATSUIT IN CLASSIC STYLE;
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman wearing batsuit in classic style
- One (1) newly painted Batman helmeted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features and four (4) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing his classic facial expressions
- Highly-detailed facial expression and skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 32 points of articulation
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) metallic blue and matte grey colored Batsuit featuring fabric costume covered with armor
- One (1) greyish black colored cape
- One (1) metallic gold colored utility belt with accessories
- One (1) pair of metallic blue colored forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of metallic blue colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) EMP rifle with LED light up function (battery operated)
- One (1) transformable sticky bomb gun
- One (1) grapnel gun
- Three (3) batarangs
- Two (2) mini mines

Accessories:
- Two (2) swarm of bats
- One (1) Bat emblem diorama accessory
- One (1) figure base with steps and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for EMP rifle, button cells (3 pieces) are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

All characters and elements © & TM WBEI and its affiliates.
WB SHIELD: © & TM WBEI. (s23)
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 147
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 247
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 347
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 448
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 548
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 648
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 745
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 845
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 944
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1044
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1143
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1242
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1341
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1437
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1537
batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1634

#newproduct #HotToys #WarnerBros100 #Batman #movie #comicbook #male #DC

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know Batman is very popular but I can't help but think "what, another one!?" The look is sleek but doesn't really resonate for me.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This thing is hideous. I never liked any of the Nolanverse Bat suit designs, but with the comic color scheme, it really highlights just how horribly ugly the suits really were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:This thing is hideous. I never liked any of the Nolanverse Bat suit designs, but with the comic color scheme, it really highlights just how horribly ugly the suits really were.
I think you're right. Whatever they are, the color schemes certainly exaggerates it.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:This thing is hideous. I never liked any of the Nolanverse Bat suit designs, but with the comic color scheme, it really highlights just how horribly ugly the suits really were.
I think you're right. Whatever they are, the color schemes certainly exaggerates it.

I agree with you guys, this one doesn't work for me. The differences between a classic comics style and the movie version(s) don't resolve as easily as an hybrid putting the old comics colors onto a movie style suit.

For one thing the light blue/grey suit was supposed to be more of an acrobat leotard, rather than the Iron-Man-Lite armor the movies gave him in pursuit of more "realism." One doesn't work with the other. And I think that in the old pre-movie days, we fans who wanted to take the character seriously assumed that the "blue" in the comics was just supposed to be a stylistic convention for what was really otherwise unshowable in the limits of a conventional comics palette, namely a glossy black sheen at night. So it looks weird as light blue on a fully realized actual figure. Nice try though. Too bad that HT Batman '66 didn't come with an unmasked Adam West head because I'd get a kick from seeing that on this body.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:I agree with you guys, this one doesn't work for me.  The differences between a classic comics style and the movie version(s) don't resolve as easily as an hybrid putting the old comics colors onto a movie style suit.  

For one thing the light blue/grey suit was supposed to be more of an acrobat leotard, rather than the Iron-Man-Lite armor the movies gave him in pursuit of more "realism." One doesn't work with the other.  And I think that in the old pre-movie days, we fans who wanted to take the character seriously assumed that the "blue" in the comics was just supposed to be a stylistic convention for what was really otherwise unshowable in the limits of a conventional comics palette, namely a glossy black sheen at night.  So it looks weird as light blue on a fully realized actual figure.  Nice try though.  Too bad that HT Batman '66 didn't come with an unmasked Adam West head because I'd get a kick from seeing that on this body.
The lack of unmasked headsculpts is a pet peeve of mine. HT seems to have a formula: release a first version without an unmasked head, and then maybe, if it decides releasing a second version is warranted, add an unmasked head only then. But that leaves plenty of characters/actors out in the cold.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I agree with what you all said.
I utterly dislike the Nolanverse well except Anne Hathaway Selina Kyle.
The kneepads look ridiculously out of place with the bent knee pose, which is totally understandable
with their double-hinged knee design, just saying that that won't happen with a TBL body.

I might have considered if it was a blue & gray Keaton Bats or their Arkham City Batman which looks
passable as a comics version.

https://www.reddit.com/r/batman/comments/122l40g/keaton_batman_with_classic_colours/

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
As huge a Batman fan as I am, I like to keep that relegated pretty much solely to the Keaton-verse, and while I am a fan of the Bale-verse films, this figure was an easy hard-pass.

While I don’t own any of the previously released HT figures from these films, those classic colors simply do nothing to help the overall look of it, IMO.

ukshaun

ukshaun
The mixing of blue and grey?
I feel it is Hot Toy's cashing in, as it is an easy thing to do, as i guess this is a re_release of sorts, with a new color scheme.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:I agree with what you all said.
I utterly dislike the Nolanverse well except Anne Hathaway Selina Kyle.
The kneepads look ridiculously out of place with the bent knee pose, which is totally understandable
with their double-hinged knee design, just saying that that won't happen with a TBL body.

I might have considered if it was a blue & gray Keaton Bats or their Arkham City Batman which looks
passable as a comics version.

https://www.reddit.com/r/batman/comments/122l40g/keaton_batman_with_classic_colours/

That Keaton figure with the recoloring looks great, but then, despite its shortcomings as far as movement, this was the best movie-version for a Bat suit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

batman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WB 100: BATMAN (HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2012 wrote:That Keaton figure with the recoloring looks great, but then, despite its shortcomings as far as movement, this was the best movie-version for a Bat suit.

Agreed, unless Dead End counts as a movie (I guess it doesn't).  

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I just saw pics of the Hot Toys HK Exhibit, was surprised that they really did a blue and Gray 89 Bats! (and more cool figures.)
Or they're probably just customs like some IronMan figures in past HK exhibits.

https://thefutureoftheforce.com/2023/06/07/hot-toys-unveils-new-figures-at-the-flash-exhibition/amp/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum