OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set

In picture it is TBLeague S09C seamless body, the figure body is NOT included

Product Details:

Head Sculpt x 1
Earrings

Dress x 1

Panties

Leg strap x1

Necklace x1
Bracelet x1

Pistol x1

Highheel

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12020112
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12020411
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12020611
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12020811
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12021110
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12021310
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12021510
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck SET088 1/6 Scale Agent Costume set 12021710

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Agent #female #costume #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Bond girl? In principle, nice set, though not quite as nice or realistic as some of their other work. The jewelry was a good idea, but the solid plastic molded pieces don't really work and make the whole thing very toy-like. Strangely, there have been some very similar pieces of jewelry (both necklace and bracelets) that were actually made from real tiny metal beads somehow strung together, that behaved and looked much more convincing.

Diana

Diana
That head is inspiring! I keep imagining her with different wigs in different genres, like a hippy stoner in the 70s with blonde messy hair parted in the middle, a head band, sunglasses, flared jeans or a flowery dress, flowers in her hair... Laughing Too much money just for the head.  Rolling Eyes

davidd

davidd
The slit skirt kinda gives away that she's packin' heat, huh?

Although apparently the leg strap is only a "leg strap," not a  holster.

Considering how form-fitting that dress is... where there's a dress... a pistol that size will look pretty obvious wherever she tries to stash it.

The product title, "Agent," had me hoping for a trench coat and wide-brimmed fedora hat. I guess I'm still living in a different era. Embarassed

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I would appreciate a bigger "Ana de Armas"-headsculpt to bash a proper Joi from Bladerunner 2049, but this head is too generic and does not resemble the actress at all. Sad

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
while i do like this one...that's not the best Ana Likeness. the dress does look decent even if not quite fitted. it's important also to remember her "girls" aren't that big either, so using the s09 is a poor choice. probably due to laziness, sure but still a poor choice.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Looks decent! I like the head sculpt and expression.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum