OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“I need you here now, Barry”

Are YOU ready? ‘Everyone’s favorite scarlet speedster is finally making his way to the big screen! The Flash, a.k.a Barry Allen, pushes the limits of his superpowers, trying to travel back in time in order to change the events of the past. However, his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, Barry becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned, threatening annihilation, and there are no Super Heroes to turn to.

Adding onto The Flash collection, Hot Toys is thrilled to bring to you the newest 1/6th scale The Flash collectible figure ahead of the movie’s official release.

Inspired by the appearance of Ezra Miller as The Flash/Barry Allen in the movie, the screen-accurate figure features a newly developed Barry Allen head sculpt and The Flash cowled head with interchangeable lower faces, both heads come with separate rolling eyeballs system that allows angle adjustments. His costume beautifully tailored in classic red scheme, accompanied with silver accents. The Flash’s signature emblem with LED light-up function, and specially applied with golden yellow luminous patterns on costume to emphasize his abilities in action. The figure also includes an additional helmet with visor accessories and adjustable lightning effects to complete his look. A specially designed LED lighted figure stand with The Flash logo that allows unique display.
A Special Edition available in selected markets will offer a life size The Flash Signet Ring as exclusive bonus accessory. You’re welcome to slide and open it to show off your true fandom.

Hold onto the colliding worlds and bring home the Flash figure by pre-ordering today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS713
PRODUCT NAMETHE FLASH
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF EZRA MILLER AS THE FLASH IN THE FLASH
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale The Flash Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ezra Miller as The Flash in The Flash
- One (1) newly developed Barry Allen head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs system
- One (1) newly developed cowled head with separate rolling eyeball system and three (3) interchangeable lower faces capturing different facial expressions
- Golden yellow luminous reflective patterns specially applied on cowled head
- Movie-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Two (2) pairs of running gesture hands
- Two (2) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) metallic red-colored The Flash suit with golden yellow luminous reflective patterns and LED-lighted emblem on chest (power operated)
- One (1) pair of red and gold-colored boots

Accessories:
- Four (4) lightning effects for arms and legs (adjustable)
- One (1) lightning effect for breaking pose (adjustable)
- One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory (wearable on figure)
- One (1) additional The Flash helmet with translucent orange colored visor accessories
- Specially designed themed figure stand with The Flash logo and LED light up function (Yellow light, power operated)

Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition*
- One (1) life size The Flash Signet Ring (openable)

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Luminous reflective effect can be activated by UV black light torch (not included)
***Light up function operated using USB power
****USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

THE FLASH and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (s23)
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 151
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 251
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 351
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 451
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 551
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 651
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 748
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 848
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 946
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1045
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1144
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1243
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1342
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1438
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1538
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1635
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1730
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1828
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1925
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2025
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2123
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2221
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2318

#newproduct #HotToys #TheFlash #Flash #male #movie #DC #DCU #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, everyone's favorite scarlet speedster? I don't think so. Impressive work, as usual, but for me this is one of those instances where the actor has alienated me from the whole character (although the TV series Flash was good).

Diana

Diana
I didn't have much of an opinion of him in the Justice League and haven't seen him in anything else.
The release looks good to me. Movable eyes, unmasked head, swappable expressions,... the helmet is VERY shiny. If they announced a red comic book Daredevil at this quality I'd go for it.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Looks fabulous! The suit, head sculpts, proportions, it all looks great. Even though I have the JL version, I’m probs gonna bite on this one too, plus I’m digging the more comic inspired look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum