OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
The Guardians of the Galaxy calls for the final tour. Since helping the Avengers defeat her adoptive father, Nebula has become a full-fledged member of the Guardians of the Galaxy who show her the true meaning of family. She has been through some significant physical changes since her last appearance in the holiday special, now with a new arm, more reminiscent of a human arm compared to her skeletal, robotic limb seen in any previous MCU productions.

Adding onto the collection inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Hot Toys is presenting a brand-new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Nebula to join the gang.

The screen-accurate figure is beautifully crafted based on Nebula’s latest appearance in the movie, featuring a newly developed head sculpt with pronounced cybernetics details, a specialized body highlighting Nebula’s prosthetic arm revealing intricate mechanical parts, striking paint applications showing shades of blue and purple for her skin, a navy-blue and red combat suit with the Guardians emblem, weapons that are interchangeable with her upgraded arm such as giant blaster, sword, and laser drill, a wing pack to recreate the face-off scene with Adam Warlock, and a movie themed figure stand.

Recruit Nebula figure to complete missions one more time!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS714
PRODUCT NAMENEBULA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESSCREEN-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED MECHANICAL DESIGN; SPECIALLY APPLIED METALLIC BLACK-COLORED PAINTING ON MECHANICAL ARM
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Nebula Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with blue and purple skin texture
- Screen-accurate facial expression with detailed mechanical design
- Specially applied metallic black-colored painting on mechanical arm
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands (right with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) navy-blue and red combat suit with emblem on chest
- One (1) black belt
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) giant blaster (interchangeable with left forearm)
- One (1) sword (interchangeable with left forearm)
- One (1) laser drill (interchangeable with left forearm)

Accessories:
- One (1) chest armor with wing pack (attachable to figure)
- Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2023 Marvel.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 158
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 258
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 358
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 458
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 557
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 658
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 755
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 855
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 951
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1050
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1149
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1248
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1347
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1443
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1543
Nebula - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1640

#newproduct #HotToys #GuardiansoftheGalaxyVol.3 #Nebula #female #movie #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

teamweapon

bit sexist to give her a dust buster attachment i thought haha.
not really my bag, i dont own any HTs, but quite a nice looking figure none the less Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is a nice figure, I believe their second of this character. Looks like she's ready to hoover up the Galaxy. There is something dull, to my eyes, to the expression/head.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Woo Vol 3 Nebula!!!

As usual it looks fantastic!!

I quite like her previous version in her Ravager suit, but this one’s a must too!!

GubernatorFan wrote:It is a nice figure, I believe their second of this character. Looks like she's ready to hoover up the Galaxy. There is something dull, to my eyes, to the expression/head.

Her expression does look a bit somber in my opinion, but I kinda get that vibe from her in the films so works for me Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum