OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“ Who are you”

Barry Allen a.k.a. The Flash, who is in an attempt to save his parents ends up breaking the universe. The catastrophic effect of his travel to another timeline prompts him to team up with Michael Keaton’s Batman and the remaining Krytonian - Kara Zor – El (who exists as a replacement for Clark Kent in this timeline) to put up a fierce fight against supervillain General Zod to save the future.

Hot Toys’ newest collection inspired by The Flash is getting an amazing expansion! Presenting Supergirl in 1/6th scale collectible figure, hovering her way into your grand DC display.

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Sasha Calle as Supergirl in the movie, the screen-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, sculpted hair and separate rolling eyeballs system. A newly designed body with accurate body proportion, and enhanced joint articulations allowing a greater range of movement to mimic her iconic poses easily. Her iconic costume is beautifully tailored in classic red and blue scheme, accompanied with a wired fabric cape to create dramatic flows. Also includes a LED lighted figure stand detailed with Supergirl logo for a little storytelling element.

Take action and reserve the Supergirl figure today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS715
PRODUCT NAMESUPERGIRL
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS SYSTEM; DETAILED HAIR SCULPTURE
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Supergirl Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sasha Calle as Supergirl in The Flash
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs system
- Movie-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with 28 points of articulation
- Highly poseable and proportionally accurate body
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) red and blue Supergirl suit with emblem on chest and wired cape

Accessory:
- Specially designed themed figure stand with Supergirl logo and LED light up function (red light, power operated)

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

THE FLASH and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (s23)
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6010
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6012
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6011
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6013
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6014
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6015
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6016
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6018
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6017
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6019
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6021
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6020
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6024
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6023
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6022
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6025
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6026
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6027

#newproduct #HotToys #TheFlash #Supegirl #female #movie #DC #DCU #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks excellent on the whole. I've got to confess that I haven't seen the source (though I looked it up) and I'm not sure they nailed the likeness -- if anything I'm distracted by how much this head sculpt looks like a female version of Tom Holland (Spider Man).

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Frankly, the head sculpt looks more like a teenage boy than a girl. And I have to say I’m more than a little fed up with Hollywood changing the ethnicity of pre-existing characters so they can check a diversity box during casting.

I feel bad for this young lady for the disservice HT has done to this sculpt, either way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Frankly, the head sculpt looks more like a teenage boy than a girl. And I have to say I’m more than a little fed up with Hollywood changing the ethnicity of pre-existing characters so they can check a diversity box during casting.

I feel bad for this young lady for the disservice HT has done to this sculpt, either way.
I don't know what ethnicity she is, but in the photos I saw she looked a lot more feminine. Hence my Tom Holland comparison in terms of the head sculpt.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I think Hot Toys should task a different sculptor with the task of sculpting a new head sculpt,
if only to see what they come up with. The current head sculpt when it comes to actress likeness fails to capture that something.
As a head sculpt it is fine. As a likeness it is off. I do not think it has anything to do with the photographer or the painter.
The current head sculpt reminds me of Doctor Who actor Matt Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Stryker2012 wrote:I feel bad for this young lady for the disservice HT has done to this sculpt, either way.

Agreed.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
First pic looks great but i agree, likeness is still off.
Sasha Calle has fuller lips than that and the eyebrows are too low. And again with the brown hair!

Spartan06

Spartan06
Stryker2012 wrote:Frankly, the head sculpt looks more like a teenage boy than a girl. And I have to say I’m more than a little fed up with Hollywood changing the ethnicity of pre-existing characters so they can check a diversity box during casting.

I agree completely.  It does look more like a teenage boy.  The hairstyle is not at all flattering either, but it is an attempt to be true to the movie version.

Sasha is actually much prettier than the sculpt depicts.  Here is a pic of her with a different SG costume and hairstyle.
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH SUPERGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Sasha_10

I might be interested in this set if the sculpt was better or different.  For now, I'm much happier with my Starman version with her S23 figure and blonde hair.

shazzdan

shazzdan
No interest in this at all. I prefer the traditional Supergirl.

Diana

Diana
I actually love the character design and want the figure. I'll have to see the movie first though, which I hadn't even planned to watch. I've liked the vibe of multiple releases that have come out of it...

I'm hardly motivated to watch anything in the theatre these days since the utter disappointment that was the last WW movie. Wakanda Forever was the worst, even streamed. I welcome social criticism in the arts, but this is something else.

I'll probably just hope to pick this up in the sales section one day. Very Happy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Havent watched the movie and not interested in superhero chars in 1/6...
I do think she looks cool though.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
So cool Supergirl is coming! I haven’t seen the movie, but I dig this look for her. The suit/body large on point, but I agree that the head sculpt needs some revision. I’d like to think they rushed out this prototype figure before it was ready to be shown and are working on it behind the scenes. It looks more like a rough draft than a sculpt approved for the final stages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum