OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ovy

Ovy
Joqonukk Joqonukksdottir, Swedish-Icelandic Champion in Olympic Viking Axe Throwing, with her trusty axe Yappateru, Olympic Summer Games 2036, Brisbane, Northwestern-Middleearth

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-163816-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-164148-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-164332-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-164506-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-164727-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-155201-3

No Brands in 2036, just perfect humans and sport!

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-150637-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-150650-3

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-151007-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-151217-2

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-151453-2

California is just as confused as you. What's that body?  What's the secret?
Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  IMG-20230718-153128-2

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Awesome! Lovely, creative, and twisted. I am going to guess as to the body (and kinda hoping you made the necessary modifications, if I'm right -- although at a second glance I kinda doubt it).
Is it the recent
Spoiler:
?

Because if it is, I've always said they are pretty feminine. If "all" you did was put this head and clothes on it and achieved this effect, you've capitalized on that potential (and proven me right, if I do say so myself).

Diana

Diana
Genius!! I've thought about trying this body but instantly forgot about it. Rolling Eyes Happy to see it works!! Looks like it's taller than the S23B, which is awesome! I need this body to be taller than the beautiful soft curvy but stupidly tall TBL releases.

Beautifully presented, posed and photographed! Very Happy

Which colour is this? YS?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I have no idea which body it is, or how you did the modifications. It’s pretty cool regardless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
That body works pretty well on her! Athletic warrior princess of the north.

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:Awesome! Lovely, creative, and twisted. I am going to guess as to the body (and kinda hoping you made the necessary modifications, if I'm right -- although at a second glance I kinda doubt it).
Is it the recent
Spoiler:
?

Because if it is, I've always said they are pretty feminine. If "all" you did was put this head and clothes on it and achieved this effect, you've capitalized on that potential (and proven me right, if I do say so myself).
Yes it's the 17a. I bought it without knowing what to do with it, maybe make a male space elf or something, but none of my spare male heads did fit harmonically.

The neck is really thin and overall it looks anatomically incorrect.
Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  Psx_2037

A Scarlet head was mixed up with the male heads, which gave me the idea to try some of them.

Very androgynous figure. Imagine it with a mustache
Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  Psx_2038

Most female heads will be too small. Only a couple looked ok. I might make pics if i find time. The Manco Captain Marvel is my largest female head, with the sculpted back of the head and the voluminous hair too.
I didn't remove the p yet, as I don't know what to do with the body. I didn't modify it, just put the clothing on there.

Diana wrote:Genius!! I've thought about trying this body but instantly forgot about it. Rolling Eyes Happy to see it works!! Looks like it's taller than the S23B, which is awesome! I need this body to be taller than the beautiful soft curvy but stupidly tall TBL releases.

Beautifully presented, posed and photographed! Very Happy

Which colour is this? YS?

Thanks! Yes, California is on a s47 even, which is already taller than the s23. It's taller than the male m33 too. I put it next to the m36 man to make her appear a bit smaller.

It's the BS color, I thought the YS might be too light for most heads.

Stryker2012 wrote:I have no idea which body it is, or how you did the modifications. It’s pretty cool regardless.
Thanks a lot

Valiarde wrote:That body works pretty well on her! Athletic warrior princess of the north.
Thanks

Diana

Diana
Oh, this is exciting! LOL

I've ordered it (BS). This will replace the S23B for my Tanea, whose head is too dark for suntan anyway. Then I can use an S47B for Cecile, who should be curvier and shorter than Tanea, and then I can use the S10A for Kaelee, who is supposed to be petite, but the clothes won't ever fit the petite bodies. So they will look right in comparison to each other at least! (Getting the guys to look right is a problem for future me. Laughing)

Hopefully those cat suits will fit this body. The difficulty is usually around a too large bust, so that shouldn't be a problem here. I shall report. bounce Very Happy

Diana

Diana
I followed suit and played around. Here is a comparison:

Tanea 1.0 is on the S22A (I do have an S23B at the ready)
Tanea 1.1 on the 17a (BS)

Welcome surprise: The BS skin colour matches the head! That would save me trouble eventually dyeing the S23B or recolouring the head.
Disappointment: Only one included set of hands, which is ridiculous, because all female hands look too small and the male hands look... too masculine/big. Duh.

Does anybody know where I can get larger female hands from? Laughing

I definitely prefer the S23B at this moment, but maybe once I dress her up fully (since all that black leather stuff is just a placeholder) and maybe craft her a bust under her future kinetic tape suit I can tone down the masculinity.

Athletic Olympic female seamless body - FINALLY! Secret recipe  Img_6810

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you're giving it a try, Diana. Sorry, don't know about the hands. Historically, Hot Toys hands are known (or used to be known) as oversized, but not sure that is true for their female ones.

Illusion

Illusion
just fabulous again!
your humoristic way of packaging information combined with artistic photography have often made my day (well at least part of it Wink )

Pia community

Pia community
She looks very good Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum