OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Seems like those 'plump' 1/12 prototype bodies from the Shanghai trade show are going to get a full release.

NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) 170142fe9a75re9rfvtrvt

T04A/T04B
Height: 148mm
Bust: 82mm
Waist: 65mm
Hips: 83mm

T05A/T05B
Height: 149mm
Bust: 79mm
Waist: 60mm
Hips: 83mm

Packing list

PLMB2022-T04A/PLLB2022-T05A (white skin, with head carving)
1, 1 × head Carving
2, 1 × TBLeague steel seamless super movable female body
3, 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
4, 2 pairs × interchangeable feet
5, 1 set × bikini (gift)
6, 1 × color box

PLMB2022-T04B /PLLB2022-T05B (wheat skin, with head carving)
1, 1 × head carving
2, 1 × TBLeague steel seamless super movable female body
3, 3 pairs × replaceable hands
4, 2 pairs × replaceable feet
5, 1 set × bikini (gift)
6, 1 × Color box

1 product/color box
NW: 0.57kg
Measurements: 15.5cm * 8.4cm * 3.43cm

36 products/master carton
GW:4.5 kg
Measurements: 42.5cm*28.2cm*18.6cm

==============================================

Full thread with more pics at BBICN:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=385023&highlight=tbleague

Already up for preorder at GianToy with an August release date.

I don't have the photo of the original prototypes to hand, but I don't think these are *exactly* the same.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They are cute, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what the distinctions are other than skintone and different heads. Are they basically four variations of the same body?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The measurements given are different between the blonde and brunette versions, but it's so minimal it's hard to tell from the promo pics. And unless my eyes (or more likely the promo pics) deceive me, both of the suntan versions look more 'squat' than the pale ones, which doesn't tally with the measurements either.

T04A/T04B

height: 148 mm
BWH :
Bust: 82mm
Waist: 65mm
hips: 83mm

T05A/T05B
height: 149 mm
BWH:
Bust: 79mm
Waist: 60mm
hips: 83mm

They are cute, but I've recently had a bad experience with two of the older 1/12 TBL bodies splitting down the seams, so I'm a little wary of getting too involved with this scale now.

(who am I kidding, I'll probably get one of each  Smile )

Adeno

Very very cute!

gooboo

The breast size is different between the two sets. One medium, the other large.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
And unusually it's the blonde who is less busty. According to the given stats the brunette is also plumper around the waist, but again it's difficult to tell from the pics.

EDIT: Waaaaiittt a minute... those stats are entirely out of step with the 'medium/large' descriptions on the photos.

O, who to trust??!!??

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It was bound to happen. I'm a little lukewarm on this scale for TBLeague seamless bodies, but might be worth picking up one more.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GubernatorFan wrote:It was bound to happen. I'm a little lukewarm on this scale for TBLeague seamless bodies, but might be worth picking up one more.

Yeah, with the more limited articulation I don't think this scale will allow for as much variation in body types as 1/6 does either.

Diana

Diana
Oh YAY! FINALLY! I've been waiting for these. And my collector heart wants all four, even though I don't like the blonde head much. Too much make up on the pale version and the shade of blonde doesn't seem to go that well with the suntan.

I'll get both suntan versions, since they are most compatible with the heads out there.

Squee! Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, so these are supposed to be the equivalent of the two 1/6 'curvy' bodies I guess. Though to my eyes they look exactly the same. NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) 1f62d NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) 1f605

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, so these are supposed to be the equivalent of the two 1/6 'curvy' bodies I guess. Though to my eyes they look exactly the same.  NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) 1f62d  NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) 1f605
Pretty much, yeah. I do see a difference in the bust size, but it is minimal.
I'll get the pale brunette after all. After looking at the additional images she has my favorite look. And I'll just pass on the blonde for now. As this is a basic release they won't run out any time soon so I have time. Though I'd love to compare them side by side... bounce

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I had a look through the close up pics, and yeah, the pale brunette seems the nicest one of the bunch.

Kallor8

The blondes just look off to me, but the supposed mid-bust brunettes look pretty good. I would have done the 1/12 equivalent of the s16/17 before making the s38/39 minis if it were up to me, but it’s sufficiently unique enough compared to the prior releases that I’m happy with it.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I can see them going for a S16/17 equivalent next, but I think at this scale their options are a bit more limited.

I'll probably end up getting one of each, can always swap some of the heads around with other TBL 1/12 models for a bit more variety. But yeah, there's no big rush to buy any of these when TBL are currently taking about 40% of my monthly income off me as it is.  Smile

DarthJ

Confirmed by Giantoys : they are on their way. Bets are open on their ETA.

I ordered a T-04 pale blonde and a T-05 tan brunette.

Diana

Diana
I got the invoice for the brunette, too. Very excited! I will post photos for sure, unless someone beats me to it. Smile

Diana

Diana
She has arrived and she is GORGEOUS. Very Happy

Sorry for not making more of an effort with the posing. It was late. Suspect

The face is pretty, somewhat adorable, but very simple.
NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) Light_10

NSFW: Group shot front and side, lit with LED:

NSFW: Group shot and close-up in natural light:

And because someone will want to know: This is FireGirls "Anna" (FG076C), who is pale and won't fit this body or the T03A/B, because the neck joints are bigger. So the heads of these newer releases will bobble on the athletic body T01A/B (which can be fixed with BluTack).

NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) Fg076c10

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thanks for the pics. She does look good. Which one(s) did you get?

She looks to be the pale version. Any idea if there are clothes available that fit her? Although the bikini in the promoshots look OK.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I got the suntan version a couple days ago and haven't had much time to check it out, but it is excellent. So much better looking and more realistic than those first stick figures. The head looks more realistic, too, and no need to paint it myself (unlike the second set of female bodies). In short, I love it. Thanks for sharing the photos and impressions, Diana.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Holy (censored), these are only €40 at Gianttoy, including shipping (but plus tax).

Visisonor

Visisonor
Thanks for comparison shots Diana.
I still prefer the original T01 bodies though.
Also, didn't realize how beautiful that Anna head sculpt was.

How is articulation on these new bodies? Do they have bicep swivel?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If anyone's curious, here is the suntan medium breast version, T04B. Sorry, I didn't realize the photo was slightly blurry until I uploaded.

NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) Tblt0413

Diana

Diana
I got the T04A (pale). I love the contrast. But Gub, the suntan version looks very nice, too! Quite amazing what a difference the skin color makes. Is the hair lighter or is that an optical illusion? Smile

Did anyone order the T05? I has a slightly smaller waist and bust, according to Giantoy, and the collector in me wants them all... Luckily these basic bodies don't seem to run out.

No, I haven't looked for clothes yet. She will probably stay without for a long time, since I intend to use her mainly as a drawing reference. 1/12 is easier to photograph.

Still no upper arm swivel. 

I am loving all three models, though the athletic build of the T01 and the lovely curves of the new T04 make the T03 look boring by comparison. But of course she is the most suitable for most modern characters and indeed she is waiting for SDs Tifa set to get dressed. At that time I might get another, just to have that body type for reference again. Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I'm considering getting the T05A, but there are also some other figures I'm considering and often it just stays with that.

On ebay I did see some modern dresses that should fit.

And indeed these basis figures stay available a long time. The T01 is still available on ebay for about $35. In the past I considered them too,but didn't like their faces and their bikini very much. So I got other 1/12 figures for my boat. Back then there was a very limites choice of clothing, and what there was was kinda expensive, so a boxset made more sense.

The hair on the T04B looks a bit straighter than onthe T04A. I got to say that these 1/12 figures always seem to have a lot of hair.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Quite amazing what a difference the skin color makes. Is the hair lighter or is that an optical illusion? Smile

They all seem a tad to pale for me -- I mean the female "pale" and "suntan" Smile I can't tell you about the hair being lighter or not. I think it is the same, especially when looking at the promotional images. Perhaps it is an optical illusion, as there should be a higher contrast between the hair and the pale body than the hair and the suntan body. Just in case, here are a couple more photos below. If I had gotten a pale one, I would have of course compared the two to each other, but I only got this one.

TravelGuide wrote:The hair on the T04B looks a bit straighter than onthe T04A. I got to say that these 1/12 figures always seem to have a lot of hair.

I suspect it is a question of how much one has messed up the hair before taking the photos.

Some more photos:

NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) Tblt0414

NEW PRODUCT:TBLeague 1/12 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable PLUMP Female Body [4 Types] (PLMB2022-T04/05) Tblt0415

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum