OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH™ ANAKIN SKYWALKER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

skywalkersaga

Valiarde wrote:They do queues. Like you log in and it shows you "you are number 1358" and then after like 20-30 min you are at the basket and can buy it.

At least that is what I read about the joker yesterday. And the high numbers are also from people logging in with several accounts or couldn't buy it because of not being into RSVP.  So it doesn't mean you are waiting for all 1357 before you. Some think the numbers are kinda random too.

That's also very good to know.

It's been mentioned that it's not a good idea to refresh while you are in queue, as it could send you to the back of said queue. But will the site log you out in the meantime if you don't refresh? Seems a conundrum...

Stryker2012

Founding Father
I would just make sure your screen doesn’t time out. I set my screen-saver to not turn on before 3 hours as it sits idle.

Diana

Normally a session is valid for an entire website and commonly ends when you're idle for 30 minutes. So as long as you clicking around the site your session should be safe.

csyeung

Good luck everyone! I'm rooting for you all!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm currently getting a countdown screen.....

ETA: NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH™ ANAKIN SKYWALKER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 4 Img_3410

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Is that right on the home page? I'm on the "What's New" page for it, and don't see that at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH™ ANAKIN SKYWALKER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 4 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I clicked on the ‘coming soon ‘ page for the figure…

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
you can also try accessing through the rsvp page

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It’s showing the blue bar now. This is where I should just wait , right?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s where I’m at, and I’m stuck in the queue…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH™ ANAKIN SKYWALKER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 4 1f10

csyeung

csyeung
yes!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If you RSVP'd, they are holding a place for you in the queue. I don't know how exactly it becomes available. You can put in your email to be notified. Unless you RSVP'd a long time ago, chances are slim. I thought to check it out just out of curiosity and RSVP'd just yesterday -- so now I'm told there are 3438 users ahead of me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also notice this new text:

Good morning! We have not officially started our pre-order yet for the Anakin figure. The pre-order will begin at approximately 9:15am PT.
Please note, regardless of when you joined the queue, once the pre-order launches, everyone will be randomly assigned their place in line, ensuring fairness and impartiality. My the force be with you, always!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
1130 users ahead of me…

I like how they say, “This is where the fun begins”. Yeah… f@#k you Howard and Sideshow!

csyeung

csyeung
i ended up clicking the link in my email for curiosity, 7393 ahead of me so it's random compared to when you rsvp i think. (i rsvp'd like weeks ago when it went up). That's a good number , i think there are 3000 anakins from rumors

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH™ ANAKIN SKYWALKER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 4 Img_3411

^ what does this screen mean then?? Tells me I’m in a queue??

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Huh, interesting. So the number we see is already random, not something yet to be randomized at 9:15. The numbers it shows me actually change, going down (slightly) -- from 3438 to 3410 by now; it also tells me that my estimated wait time is "more than an hour."

csyeung

csyeung
it's a good number sky! Just wait until it clicks down to 1 and then you should get a page to buy! Just wait and let it do it's thing!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I’m so confused, should I stay on this screen? Did I miss something? 😭

ETA: Oh wait , nm, thanks! I’ll just stay here and hope for the best …

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I jus got this: “Your estimated wait time is more than an hour”

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, Sky, I don't know if it will work out, but you seem to have the lowest number among those of us who are reporting, which is only appropriate considering how much you want this. My fingers are crossed for you. Hang in there. I suppose it means that when your turn comes, if there is still stock, you'll be offered an opportunity to buy it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If I were you (Sky or anyone else), I'd leave the page with the countdown open (it updates) and maybe open in a separate tab or window, so you could do other stuff while you wait.

csyeung

csyeung
seems like the numbers are going down faster now so probably people checking out with anakin! Good luck guys!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I have 2 browsers open: one with 915 ahead, the other has no chance - 9895

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:seems like the numbers are going down faster now so probably people checking out with anakin! Good luck guys!
Checking out or giving up and moving on. I don't know. My number is down to 3174, and my estimated wait time is down to 56 minutes. LOL
It knows our IP addresses so it doesn't matter which way you try to attack it.
In a way, I'm doing reconnaissance for another set hopefully coming up in the future, though I doubt it would be nearly as much in demand.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Mark, did you RSVP twice, separately, etc? Or did you forget to click on reload?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m using two different devices (an iPad and an iMac). My iPad seems to have a better chance. I hope sky reports if she gets one…

csyeung

csyeung
i just tried in a different browser and it's a different number, obviously the one i opened now is a way higher number.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I read somewhere not to reload. I haven’t been and I’m watching the numbers drop.

599 on iPad 9635 on iMac.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum