OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ukshaun

ukshaun
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd169014

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd169010

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd169011

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd169012

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd169013

THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY
THE JOKER
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

“Why so serious!” – The Joker

Heath Ledger’s version of the Joker in The Dark Knight is a remarkable performance that still gets recognized today as one of the best depiction of the character outside of the DC comic book. Despite on his limited screen time, the Joker steals the show by his menacing presence over the movie. He’s the agent of chaos, the unstoppable force to Batman’s immovable object.

Commemorating the 15th anniversary of The Dark Knight movie and Heath Ledger’s critically acclaimed performance, Hot Toys is bringing a more delicate and storytelling figure of Heath Ledger’s Joker to demonstrate our top-of-class crafting techniques. Presenting Hot Toys’ Artisan Edition of The Joker in 1/6th scale collectible figure from DX Series. This is an Exclusive release available with limited quantity of 4,000 pieces only in selected markets.

This time we have worked closely with Derek Kwok (Hong Kong Film Director), a Christopher Nolan fanatic himself, who spent over a decade to refine his passionate The Dark Knight Joker’s costume in 1/6th scale, as a hobby. Hot Toys is honored to create a custom-tailored costume based on The Joker’s signature purple coat outfit in Nolan’s The Dark Knight with Director Kwok’s involvement. From the choice of material to the cuts and layer arrangements, Derek showed his professionalism and expressed great passion, combining Hot Toys’ workmanship to give the real fabric costume the highest level of screen accuracy.

Our brand new Joker figure is faithfully crafted based on Heath Ledger’s stunning portrayal of The Joker in The Dark Knight. Features a newly developed head sculpt with separate eyeball rolling system, and its pupil diameter only up to 4.5mm produced by numerous layers of painting. His phenomenal make-up accented by the red grin, and two styles of mouth piece including a gesturing tongue for different expressions.

Hot Toys has expanded its leading-edge expertise, introducing a superior level of craftsman work goes into the wool hair implants which recreated Joker’s green coiffed hairstyle with added volume and curls at the strands to reflect his maniacal nature.

The Joker’s real fabric costume including his purple topcoat, blazer, vest, dress shirt, pants, socks, are all recreated with fine texture and accurate patterns. Most importantly, we have introduced a form fitting body unique to this figure, reflecting his actual physique yet giving great articulations under a layered costume.

His chaotic look completed with detailed weapons and accessories such as guns, grenades, knives, playing cards, bank note and a LED lighted diorama base with the famous bat symbol. It’s a base with two lighting modes for alternate display.

Pre-order this Joker figure to for your DC collection and impress your friends!

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEDX33AE
PRODUCT NAMETHE JOKER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks better than the original offering from Hot Toys
I think the InArt Ledger Joker looks better than Hot Toys latest offering.
Compared to the high price of the InArt figure, i think many will be happy with the new Hot Toys Ledger Joker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
Ooooh I like where Hot Toys are going with these. Rooted hair AND moveable eyeballs!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, excellent choices, and he looks great.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
really nice. I missed the original releases of these and couldn't afford the InArt, although guess this won't be far off that price....but would like to get it

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Woooooooo here we go!!!!!!!!!! This an another excellent TDK Joker offering from HT! They’re offering a sculpted hair option too!! Again, kind of a shame the rooted/faux hair version is going to be limited..

I have the (sculpted hair) InArt Joker, but I’m happy to see we get so many cool options! (And I’ll probably hafta pick up the HT too! Lol )

Valiarde

Valiarde
Can't get excited about another darn joker figure. No matter how excellent. We already have InaRt and HotToys options. Sleep

Would rather see a Harrison Ford head of that quality or sth similar.

teamweapon

well the tongue or teeth option is new, but thats about it.
is this character REALLY that popular? i just dont get it tbh.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
We should either be thanking In-Art for pushing Hot Toys to get off their “resting on their laurels” asses and stepping up their game, or cursing them for giving that greedy piece of crap Howard Chan another excuse to jack up the prices…

That said, it looks great, but In-Art has done it better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Both versions at an event! Looking great!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6Tu9kgm

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9hnjNzq

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE JOKER ARTISAN EDITION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0p92FLs

Diana

Diana
Looking so good!! I love the base. Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2012 wrote:
That said, it looks great, but In-Art has done it better.

I don't know if I can see big differences in painted clown faces. Probably if you put them close together - or maybe if I would be more invested in Joker figures. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum