OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valiarde

Diana wrote:Weird. Goggle shows listings on KG and HobbyGalaxy, but both have been pulled. Guess I won't be pre-ordering then.

Shipping with Ekia would set me back a total of 280+ USD. Not risking it just for a body. I'll just hope that this kind of body will be a standard TBL release one day.

It is up again on KGhobby

Kallor8

It makes sense for the Chun-Li character, specifically, but as far as new muscular bodies go it's kind of doubling down on what I didn't like about the S23b lol. Always good to see new muscular physiques, however, and it certainly is interesting.

Diana

Valiarde wrote:
Diana wrote:Weird. Goggle shows listings on KG and HobbyGalaxy, but both have been pulled. Guess I won't be pre-ordering then.

Shipping with Ekia would set me back a total of 280+ USD. Not risking it just for a body. I'll just hope that this kind of body will be a standard TBL release one day.

It is up again on KGhobby

Alright. I just pre-ordered. So we shall find out how good this body will be. Suspect

FreakinLobster

I saw on BBICN that they updated the product a bit, changing her belt from a bland white to a pattern. Also, it seems like it got tighter to the body, improving the silhouette. Damn, I'm glad they upgraded this, cuz looking back at the promo pics... it was way worse than I remembered. It really needed this change.

"Thank you very much for the comments provided by the players. We have slightly adjusted the version of the belt and added a dragon pattern, hoping to improve this product."

NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) - Page 2 141220qfxhllbqlkqlfobc

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
That is a stunning outfit, that’s for sure. Much improved belt!

Diana

Diana
Wow! I was going to use the body for another character and sell the rest, but now it looks like she will be joining my rank of fighters as is! I doubt I'll want to take her apart... Not if she ends up looking like THAT! Very Happy

TdoubleK

IMO, I think the arms are too big or her hands are too small, in this case, you can't change the body, if Play toy fixing the hands. It will be super hard to decide between Play toy and Starman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum