OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
RCROCV1001 – EXECUTIVE REPLICAS 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT”

The robot was used in several Republic serials from the 1930s to the 1950s, including “Undersea Kingdom” (1936), “Mysterious Doctor Satan” (1940), also known as Dr. Satan’s Robot), and “Commando Cody: Sky Marshal of the Universe” (1953). The robot’s most famous appearance is in the 1952 film serial Zombies of the Stratosphere. Versions of this classic robot were also used in the 1970’s parody “Flesh Gordon” and “Star Trek Voyager.”

The robot was also called the “Water Heater Robot” and was created by Michael Hood of Precision Effects, LTD.

Executive Replicas is proud and excited to present our first robot, “THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT,” from our “Classic Robots from Cinema” Line. Join us as we bring you some of the famous robots to be seen in cinema that changed our lives forever in how we view the future.

PRODUCT FEATURES:

30cm tall (approx. 12.5”)
Articulated Arms and Legs
Optional Light up chest. Takes 3 x LR41 (Batteries NOT INCLUDED)
Axe Accessory Included

NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16142911
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16142910
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16143110
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16143310
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16143510
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16143710
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16143910
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16144210
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16144310
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16144311
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16144410
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16144511
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: 1/6TH SCALE THE CLASSIC REPUBLIC SERIAL ROBOT AKA THE “WATER HEATER ROBOT” 16144610

#newproduct #ExecutiveReplicas #RepublicSerialRobot #WaterHeaterRobot #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The reference is too obscure for me, but I wonder if classic cinema fans in the know would appreciate this a lot more than I. Seems well done.

davidd

davidd
OMG!!!!! ÜBER-SQUEEEEE TIIIIME!!!!  

I was just talking to someone a few weeks ago about the Commando Cody: Sky Marshall of the Universe robots... which also appeared in Undersea Kingdom with Crash Corrigan and... well, it's all listed in the product description.

How much will it cost and where can I get it?

Do they have, or will they have, a Commando Cody figure (as pictured in the last photo) too?

EDIT:

Pre-orders open at BigBadToyStore - $240 USD - https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/247116?o=4
Expected arrival date: November 2023

Monkey Depot - $240 USD - https://www.monkeydepot.com/Executive_Replicas_The_Water_Heater_Robot_ERCROCV_p/erb0011.htm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is just customer abuse... the pricing I mean.

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:This is just customer abuse... the pricing I mean.

My enthusiasm waned considerably upon seeing the price. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum