OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Langzhou Cosmic Creations 1/6 genuine authorization Bad people painting rivers and lakes CC9107 --- Dawn of the Dark Star: April 2023
Q4 2023 Date of Interception: September 15

Head sculpture and body accessories: Head sculpt & body parts;
★ Head sculpture x 1 x Highly detailed head sculpt;
★ Mask x 1 x Mask;
★ 1/6 Specially customized potable body x 1 1 x 1/6 scale custom action figure body;
★ Hand type x 8 8 x Hands
Clothing and accessories: Cloth & Accessories;
★ Outer robe x 1 piece 1 x Outer coat;
★ Trousers x 1 piece 1 x Trousers
★ scarf x 1 piece 1 x Scarf;
★ Tactical belt x 1 x Tactical Belt;
★ Chest armor x 1 x Breast Armor;
★ Arm guard x 1 pair of 1 Pair of arm guard;
★ Boots x 1 pair of 1 Pair of boots ;
★ Ogasu x 1 x Bamboo hat;
★ Tang Dao x 1 x Blade;
★ Knife sheath x 1 put 1 x scabbard
★ Eye specifics x 1 pair 1 Pair of eyes effect part
★ Platform x 1 x Stand;

NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16362510
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16362710
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16363110
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16363510
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16363610
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16363811
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16364211
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16364411
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16364811
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16365311
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16365811
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16370311
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16370510
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16371010
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16371510
NEW PRODUCT: Langzhou Cosmic Creations: 1/6 Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star 16371710

#newproduct #Langzhou #CosmicCreations #DawnoftheDarkStar #male #stylized #???

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This figure has a badass design. I don't know which media is it based of, but it is visually pretty cool.

For anyone interested, this exact same character is also up for pre-order in 1/12th scale, by the same company.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree, that's a fantastic looking figure. Shocked The translation of the title had me lol'ing though. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, the title (presumably machine-translated) is out there... I am getting the impression that this is something like an Asian version of V for Vendetta. Smile Sharp looking set.

Ovy

Ovy
This really is one beautiful, very Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star, maybe the best Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star that has been done yet. I'd really get this Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star but it's probably way too expensive for me, but I hope anyone who gets this Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star enjoys this Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star.

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:This really is one beautiful, very Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star, maybe the best Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star that has been done yet. I'd really get this Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star but it's probably way too expensive for me, but I hope anyone who gets this Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star enjoys this Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you.

Visisonor

Visisonor
I like how precise it is. Authorization to draw people, and not just any sort of people, but bad people, and specifically of rivers and lakes. I don't understand how I lived my life without such an authorization (even though I can't draw).

On a more serious note, I did some research saw the title of 1/12 scale version on 5K toys: Portrait of Jianghu: Bad Guys. Turns out it is an animated series, and the forum's similar topics feature also lists other figures from it by Cosmic Creations.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:On a more serious note, I did some research saw the title of 1/12 scale version on 5K toys: Portrait of Jianghu: Bad Guys. Turns out it is an animated series, and the forum's similar topics feature also lists other figures from it by Cosmic Creations.
Don't put yourself down. That's some bona fide research. I don't know about the "dimming star," but Jianghu is "rivers and lakes." So "portrait" is "precise authorization to draw."

Visisonor

Visisonor
And Dimming Star is most likely Anxing, this character's name or part thereof. He is named either Tian Anxing or Tian'an Xing in different listings.
https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=zh-TW&text=dimming%20star&op=translate

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:And Dimming Star is most likely Anxing, this character's name or part thereof. He is named either Tian Anxing or Tian'an Xing in different listings.
https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=zh-TW&text=dimming%20star&op=translate
Just checked and yes, Tian An Xing translates as Celestial Dark Star.
Isn't detective work (and Google translate) fun!?

davidd

davidd
I thought perhaps Precise Authorization to Draw Bad People of Rivers and Lakes-Dimming Star meant the company had "precise authorization," that is, licensing permission, to produce likenesses of these specific characters.

I guess I was optimistically reading too much in to the title.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum