OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Cut off Anytime soon ***Limited to 170 units worldwide***

Available in Q2 2024

This link for Non-Refundable Deposit payment $200, total price is $630 and balance $430 will be charged once it is released

Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure

Features:

1 realistic detailed head sculpture with hair,

1 realistic detailed head sculpture wearing an astronaut helmet

- 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation

- Approximately 32cm tall

- Eight (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:

-- One (1) pair C-grip hands

- One (1) pair of open hands

Costume:

- One (1) - A white, highly simulated weathering suit with space markings and name

- One (1) A padded undershirt

Weapons:

-2 sets of injection devices, magnetic connection

Accessories:

1 pair of space boots, magnetic connection base.

1 space helmet with transparent lenses that open upwards

1 space backpack

1 independent certificate

1 Figure stand with snow

NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-110
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-210
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-310
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-410
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-510
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-710
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-810
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-910
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-111
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-112
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-113
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-114
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-115
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-116
NEW PRODUCT: Threestepstudio 1/6 scale The Pathfinder Figure (OSK exclusive) Aooy-117

#newproduct #Threestepstudio #ThePathfinder #male #movie-based #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was thinking of a very different Pathfinder, though equally fictional. There is some resemblance in the features. This would be the second version so far.

Valiarde

Valiarde
This looks really great, but too expensive for me to order it. I hope the upcoming one from that third party manufacturer will be good enough as an option (I think it is not announced yet, just teased).

I liked the movie though.

Diana

Diana
I haven't seen the movie, but this looks awesome!!

Chip

Nice , but very expensive ....

Diana

Diana
I watched the movie last night, inspired by this release, and enjoyed it a lot! Funds allowing he would totally be a worthy hero for my collection. Smile

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
I’m almost envious of you getting to watch this movie for the first time again Diana, I thought it was fantastic, one of the best films in years. I don’t feel a need for the figure, but can understand those who would. It seems random how some films or characters get picked up as figures a few years later....but at least this is a worthy one, in my humble view.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Having seen and forgotten most of the movie, i always recall one moment (for some reason?)
..and that moment is the way in which the film makers portrayed the '4th Dimension' to the viewer.

The 1/6th scale figure looks.. decent!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum