OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone! I have missed you!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hello everyone! I have missed you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello everyone! I have missed you! Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:24 am

shazzdan

Is there a good screen shot of the original drink dispensary from the movie? I can only find ones taken from the end rather than the side.

Hello everyone! I have missed you! - Page 2 Cantina_bar

Hello everyone! I have missed you! - Page 2 Mos-eisley-cantina_2489136a

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

27Hello everyone! I have missed you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello everyone! I have missed you! Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That would be pretty cool to see in 1/6; but can you imagine how big that set would be...

28Hello everyone! I have missed you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello everyone! I have missed you! Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Pontiacivan

Stryker2011 wrote:That would be pretty cool to see in 1/6; but can you imagine how big that set would be...

Big. My guess is Big.....

29Hello everyone! I have missed you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello everyone! I have missed you! Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:55 pm

shazzdan

The drinks bar might be doable but the whole room would be massive.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

30Hello everyone! I have missed you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello everyone! I have missed you! Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:23 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
... and You can bash some star wars creatures who visit the bar... Very Happy I love all the alien races in that universe. insulating board is excellent for such a bash

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum