OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“So, I’m setting out to follow my dreams. I’m gonna be King of the Pirates.” – Luffy
With his straw hat and ragtag crew, young pirate Monkey D. Luffy goes on an epic voyage for treasure in this live-action adaptation of the popular manga. Throughout his adventure, Luffy has displayed incredible powers through the power of the Devil Fruit, giving fans some of the most intriguing and creative attacks on screen.
Celebrating the release of Netflix’s ONE PIECE, Hot Toys is delighted to present the beloved character - Monkey D. Luffy in 1/6th scale collectible figure. He is now sailing the seas to search for the treasure!
The greatly-detailed Monkey D. Luffy figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs and interchangeable hair sculpture for his hat look. Luffy wears his iconic red vest, blue pants and boots painted with weathering effects. The highly-poseable body comes with a pair of interchangeable arms and right leg in extended form to recreate his special rubber-based attacks, smoke effect accessories attachable to arms, a purple Devil Fruit, and a figure base.
Pre-order the figure and set off for the Grand Line with the legendary Pirate King.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS109
PRODUCT NAMEMONKEY D. LUFFY
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF IÑAKI GODOY AS MONKEY D LUFFY IN ONE PIECE
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Monkey D. Luffy Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iñaki Godoy as Monkey D Luffy in One Piece
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function and two (2) styles of interchangeable hair sculptures
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detail skin texture
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- One (1) pair of interchangeable arms extended
- One (1) interchangeable right leg extended
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) finger pointing right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed

Costume:
- One (1) red colored vest
- One (1) pair of blue colored denim pants
- One (1) belt
- One (1) pair of brown shoes

Accessories:
- One (1) straw-like hat
- One (1) devil fruit
- One (1) pair of smoke effect accessories (attachable to extended arms)
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with character nameplate

Release Date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© Eiichiro Oda/SHUEISHA
© Netflix/Tomorrow
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 188
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 288
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 389
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 489
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 587
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 688
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 785
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 884
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 981
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1089
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1186
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1286
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1385
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1478
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1578
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1668
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ONE PIECE: MONKEY D. LUFFY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1760

#newproduct #HotToys #OnePiece #MonkeyD.Luffy #male #Anime-based #Netflix

Diana

Diana
I love these release for some reason. Haven't watched the source material, but it kinda looks charming. Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
I watched the first episode. Was okay, I guess the animes are cooler (but way too long for me to watch).

Anyway, I hope we see a Dhalsim next Wink

csyeung

csyeung
I had no previous knowledge to the source material but just finished the series and it was quite enjoyable. Figure looks like the live action counterparts and is something different for HT.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely done, like the other one. The likeness to the actor (looked him up) seems pretty good. The hair-with-hat look seems better, as the fuller fluffier molded hair naturally seems overdone. The overall look seems a little weird to me, but that is due to the source, not HT's work. For being based on the live action iteration of this, the lower legs strike me as a little cartoonish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum