OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serie Alchemy of Souls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serie Alchemy of Souls Empty Serie Alchemy of Souls Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:57 am

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
Who knows the TV series 'Alchemy of Souls'?
I found it difficult to find a suitable head for Naksu or Mu-deok, played by actress Jung So-min.
The SUPER DUCK SDH042 head was probably the closest. I bought the dress on Etsy, and it was sewn to fit.
What do you think?

Serie Alchemy of Souls P1040413
Serie Alchemy of Souls P1040415
Serie Alchemy of Souls P1040414

2Serie Alchemy of Souls Empty Re: Serie Alchemy of Souls Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:31 am

Illusion

Illusion
it is always cool to see when people walk off the beaten track with their figures, i.e. stuff that is not mainstream and widely available in multiple incarnations by various companies.
Sadly I do not know the series and cannot comment on likeness or contribute to HS suggestions.
But this looks nice and the costume seems well made. Nice colours also.

3Serie Alchemy of Souls Empty Re: Serie Alchemy of Souls Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:03 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty nice. I’m also not familiar with the show or character, but she looks lovely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Serie Alchemy of Souls 1f10

4Serie Alchemy of Souls Empty Re: Serie Alchemy of Souls Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:07 pm

davidd

davidd
Nicely fitted costume!

I very much like this diorama setting.

5Serie Alchemy of Souls Empty Re: Serie Alchemy of Souls Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can only echo what others have said. Nice custom/kitbash figure and diorama to go with it.

6Serie Alchemy of Souls Empty Re: Serie Alchemy of Souls Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:59 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome to the forum. A unique figure on a topic that was previously unknown to me. I created many of my characters as inspiration for films, similar to yours. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum