OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom 1/6 Æon Flux

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:01 am

rootleaf

rootleaf
Hello all!
I was finally able to work on this project. I wanted to share some first pics of my custom Æon Flux figure. Body is a TBLeague S17B. Face is a YMToys YMT050C. Hair is an initial sculpt using children's generic modeling compound in black. Boots are from Kumik. I will be painting the gun silver. I will be adding her knee guards and I'm planning to update her hair sculpt as well.

2Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Re: Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:11 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Cool bash! The animated series was so bizarre and strange back in the 90s. Custom 1/6 Æon Flux 1f600

3Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Re: Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:56 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That's really neat. Nice job. I think you chose the perfect face for her, as well. I'll be interested to see the new hair once you get around to it. The animated series was bizarre, but it was cool (certainly better than the Charlize Theron movie).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom 1/6 Æon Flux 1f10

4Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Re: Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:43 pm

rootleaf

rootleaf
Randam Hajile wrote:Cool bash! The animated series was so bizarre and strange back in the 90s.  Custom 1/6 Æon Flux 1f600
Thanks! Yes, bizarre is definitely the word!

Stryker2012 wrote:That's really neat. Nice job. I think you chose the perfect face for her, as well. I'll be interested to see the new hair once you get around to it. The animated series was bizarre, but it was cool (certainly better than the Charlize Theron movie).
Thanks, I hope to re-do her hair this weekend. Agreed, I was not a fan of the Theron version either!

5Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Re: Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second what has been said. Very effective rendition of the look.

6Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Re: Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:15 am

rootleaf

rootleaf
GubernatorFan wrote:I second what has been said. Very effective rendition of the look.

Thank you. I thought I could do it justice with the molded look but I'm going to find a solution using rooted hair.

7Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Re: Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nicely done.

8Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Empty Re: Custom 1/6 Æon Flux Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:35 pm

rootleaf

rootleaf
BAMComix wrote:Nicely done.
Thanks very much, BAM! I've realized that I have a long way to go in perfecting her hair. I'll reveal her once again once I have it updated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum