OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom by AFM Empty Custom by AFM Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:54 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
My Latest Custom. I guess you can tell, I really enjoy making new figures. I have not decided if she will be a hero or Villain. Feel free to pick what you think. Please enjoy

Custom by AFM 53232509635_9cea8924d4_h20231003_121839 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom by AFM 53232309143_d9c192567c_h20231003_121858 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom by AFM 53231137422_d1095c19bd_h20231003_121959 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom by AFM 53231137407_acf096b5e9_h20231003_122134 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom by AFM 53232386944_085e849dfd_h20231003_122214 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She's so good she's bad! Then she can be a hero-turned-villain.

3Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:18 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Hmmm. With that particular emblem, I’m afraid she can be nothing less than a villain. Neat looking character nonetheless. Nice use of Taylor’s head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom by AFM 1f10

4Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:46 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Thanks. In her homeland she could be considered a hero while being a villain to the rest of the world.

Would you belive a few people went crazy over this figure claiming that I was promoting evil. Some are even trying to get me banned from the group. Wow!

5Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant custom my friend. Been sat here thinking what the ss could stand for, and then it hit me, Sonic Siren! Her super powers could be flight, super strength and a sonic voice that can blast enemies aside and and bank vault doors alike! Her criminal rampage could cost the city a fortune! bounce bounce bounce

6Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:04 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
I'm mostly rooting for the cool bad guys anyway, so that makes her good to me Razz

Which outfit/figure is the jump suit from?

7Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:47 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
BAMComix wrote:Brilliant custom my friend. Been sat here thinking what the ss could stand for, and then it hit me, Sonic Siren! Her super powers could be flight, super strength and a sonic voice that can blast enemies aside and and bank vault doors alike! Her criminal rampage could cost the city a fortune! bounce bounce bounce

I.love it..Thanks so much for the suggestions. Wait till.ypu.sre who I got yesterday
It 's a custom figure I.purchased off ebay.

8Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:33 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Thanks. In her homeland she could be considered a hero while being a villain to the rest of the world.

Would you belive a few people went crazy over this figure claiming that I was promoting evil. Some are even trying to get me banned from the group. Wow!

That’s just sad. Cancel culture rears its ugly head once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom by AFM 1f10

9Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:58 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I know right. They.don't serm to realize we all have rights. Not just them. I refuse to play the game.

10Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:23 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I know right. They.don't serm to realize we all have rights. Not just them. I refuse to play the game.

Well, I see an action-figure with a nice fantasy costume. As a German, I hope that she has no affiliations with the historical bearers of this particular SS "rune" symbol in your fantasy universe ... but everybody is free to create whatever they like. Anyway, Magneto might not find the symbol very amusing Smile

11Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:38 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Randam Hajile wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I know right. They.don't serm to realize we all have rights. Not just them. I refuse to play the game.

Well, I see an action-figure with a nice fantasy costume. As a German, I hope that she has no affiliations with the historical bearers of this particular SS "rune" symbol in your fantasy universe ... but everybody is free to create whatever they like. Anyway, Magneto might not find the symbol very amusing Smile

Well said, and I will assure you ans everyone else  that my intentions are not to hurt anyone or promote any nazi agendas.. I guess my only mistake was trying to give people a chance to be part of the process of my creation.  I always intended her to be a villain to the world but a hero in her homeland.  I still think.it would make for an interesting future story..  Thanks for your input. .

12Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:49 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Valiarde wrote:I'm mostly rooting for the cool bad guys anyway, so that makes her good to me Razz

Which outfit/figure is the jump suit from?

Cool. The costume is from CW Supergirl series, and I think they got the idea from the Superman animated series. I got it off ebay.

13Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:56 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here is her other half. Villain Allies. I'm Calling him Red Father.

Custom by AFM 53234916325_618995f5dc_h20231004_122343 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom by AFM 53234788649_0fc923dc91_h20231004_122403 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

14Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:38 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool!

15Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:43 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
BAMComix wrote:Very cool!

Thanks buddy.

16Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:52 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Excellent. That’s quite the group.

Custom by AFM 1f10

17Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:57 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2012 wrote:Excellent. That’s quite the group.

Thank you. They were fun to build too.

18Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:03 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
GReat team! Looking very good together

19Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:29 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Valiarde wrote:GReat team! Looking very good together

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. These same pics got deleted from FB group. Thanks again.

20Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:32 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Great looking custom. I'd say knee-high boots would add to the look.
And once you mentioned Red Father, it kind of clicked for me that she might be a Supergirl who landed in Nazi Germany (similar to how Kal-El landed in Soviet Union and became Red Son Superman).

As for cancel culture proponents, they are forcing their opinion upon others in a way quite similar to censorship employed by pretty much all dictatorships. I don't understand how they don't see the irony of that.

21Custom by AFM Empty Re: Custom by AFM Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:14 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Visisonor wrote:Great looking custom. I'd say knee-high boots would add to the look.
And once you mentioned Red Father, it kind of clicked for me that she might be a Supergirl who landed in Nazi Germany (similar to how Kal-Ellanded in Soviet Union and became Red Son Superman).

As for cancel culture proponents, they are forcing their opinion upon others in a way quite similar to censorship employed by pretty much all dictatorships. I don't understand how they don't see the irony of that.

Perfectly stated my friend on all.points. I did end up leaving that group. I can not tolerate censorship of any kind. I too am.at a lost that they won't see the irony of such actions untill all freedom are gone.

I think.the boots would look good, but I really don't want to cut suit. I went with black slip on slippers.
(not pictured). Thanks for the others ideas. It's so much fun coming up with these ideas. Especially for future filming projects.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum