OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD)

The time-travelling Barry Allen encounters a young version of himself in the alternate 2013 who has yet to attain his Flash powers. Full of excitement and wonder at the arrival of his older self, visiting from 2022, Young Barry is eager to discover whether he is able to gain the very same powers and become a superhero in his own right.

To continue expanding The Flash collectible series, Hot Toys is presenting the new 1/6th scale The Flash (Young Barry) collectible figure.

The highly-accurate figure captured The Flash/ Young Barry in one-sixth scale features a newly developed two cowled heads one in standard form and one depicts his battle damage look, with both heads come with separate rolling eyeballs system. The figure comes with three interchangeable lower faces for more expressions. His costume recreated and painted to capture the details of his makeshift costume, down to the appearance of sprayed logo on his chest and caution tapes around waist. The figure also includes a headset, and specially designed themed figure base with LED light up function.

Be sure to pick up the figure of Young Barry to enhance your collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS723
PRODUCT NAMETHE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF EZRA MILLER AS YOUNG BARRY IN THE FLASH
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale The Flash (Young Barry) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ezra Miller as Young Barry in The Flash
- Two (2) newly developed cowled heads (normal and battle damaged) with separate rolling eyeball system and three (3) interchangeable lower faces capturing different facial expressions
- Movie-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) The Flash makeshift suit with emblem on chest (power operated)
- One (1) pair of shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of gauntlets
- One (1) pair of boots

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

THE FLASH and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (s23)
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1100
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 299
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 3100
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 4101
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 599
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 6100
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 796
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 896
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 993
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 10105
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 11101
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 12101
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 13100

THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION)

The time-travelling Barry Allen meets with his parents in an alternate 2013, and discovers teenage Young Barry living in this period is yet to experience the events that will transform him into The Flash. Full of excitement and wonder at the arrival of his older self, visiting from 2022, Young Barry is eager to discover whether he is able to gain the very same powers and become a superhero in his own right.

Received tremendous positive feedbacks from recent showcases, Hot Toys is thrilled to bring to you the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale The Flash (Young Barry) collectible figure from The Flash movie collection.

The highly-accurate figure captured The Flash/ Young Barry in one-sixth scale features a newly developed two cowled heads one in standard form and one depicts his battle damage look, with both heads come with separate rolling eyeballs system. The figure comes with three interchangeable lower faces for more expressions. His costume recreated and painted to capture the details of his makeshift costume, down to the appearance of sprayed logo on his chest and caution tapes around waist. The figure also includes a headset, and specially designed themed figure base with LED light up function.

The Deluxe Version exclusively includes a Young Barry head sculpt for alternate styling. Also, battle damaged hand and armors with fragments attached to recreate the look as seen in the epic battle.

Don’t miss your chance to add this Young Barry figure to your DC collection today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE
MMS724
PRODUCT NAME
THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY)
HEIGHT
APPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
AUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF EZRA MILLER AS YOUNG BARRY IN THE FLASH; ONE (1) NEWLY DEVELOPED YOUNG BARRY HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS SYSTEM**
PRODUCT RELEASE DATE
APPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
ARTISTS

The 1/6th scale Young Barry Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ezra Miller as Young Barry in The Flash
- One (1) newly developed Young Barry head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs system***
- Two (2) newly developed cowled heads (normal and battle damaged) with separate rolling eyeball system and three (3) interchangeable lower faces capturing different facial expressions
- Movie-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) left hand with broken pieces of the armors***
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) The Flash makeshift suit with emblem on chest (power operated)
- One (1) pair of shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of gauntlets
- One (1) pair of boots
- One (1) set of interchangeable shoulders armors and gauntlets with broken pieces of the armors ***

Accessories:
- One (1) headset
- Four (4) lightning effects for arms and legs (adjustable)
- Specially designed themed figure stand with The Flash logo and LED light up function (Blue light, power operated)

***Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

THE FLASH and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (s23)
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1101
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 2100
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 3101
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 4102
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 5100
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 6101
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 797
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 897
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 994
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 10106
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 11102
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 12102
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 13101
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1492
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1591
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1679
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1770
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1863
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1955
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 2050

#newproduct #HotToys #TheFlash #YoungBarry #comicbook #DCU #DC #male?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I.. I just can’t…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1f10

teamweapon

UGH! its this real life whacko criminal AGAIN!!!!

DJ

DJ
Stryker2012 wrote:I.. I just can’t…

lol!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Such an easy pass for me & have zero regrets.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think they did a very good job in the rendition... which ironically makes it worse! This guy has ruined the character for me. TV Series Flash is the only one I accept as canonical. Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I think they did a very good job in the rendition... which ironically makes it worse! This guy has ruined the character for me. TV Series Flash is the only one I accept as canonical. Smile

I agreed until a few seasons in and every episode he just turned into a whining, crying man-baby. I just hate to see all my childhood comic book heroes turned into sniveling whiners.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:I agreed until a few seasons in and every episode he just turned into a whining, crying man-baby. I just hate to see all my childhood comic book heroes turned into sniveling whiners.
You mean, even TV Flash has let you down; I did not have any expectations (not familiar with the original story and version of the character), and I haven't seen all of it.

Diana

Diana
I enjoyed TV Flash for a bit, but it also got too whiny for me. I lasted a few seasons.

Haven't seen Ezra Miller in this role yet so I have zero attachment. But the pictures immediately gave off an ideologically motivated casting vibe. Apparently the movie underperformed and they will not be returning in the role.

Valiarde

Valiarde
aaand it's gone! It seems like your reactions on this announcement were not the only ones Smile

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FLASH: THE FLASH (YOUNG BARRY) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) Cancel10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Not surprising.

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
I’m clearly in the minority here but this was a great looking figure that I actually did preorder. I loved the fact that he used a Keaton batsuit as the base, honestly the only reason I ordered this guy. Oddly enough both the standard and deluxe versions were both waitlisted on Sideshow prior to it being cancelled by Hot Toys.

Oh well, I suppose that’s one less preorder to deal with, but I’m not entirely thrilled in their decision. I think this cancelling announcement sets a precedence for Hot Toys going forward!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum