OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
From the Sharpe TV series/films with Sean Bean etc.. based on the books by Bernard Cornwell. YouTube links will give you context, they're each only a few minutes long.

Build thread:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t7261-sharpe-s-loup-finished-no-pics-and-captain-frederickson-now-finished-with-new-fancy-epaulets-wip

LOUP

FREDRICKSON

BRIGADIER GENERAL LOUP
"We must be more 'orrible!"

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. RRfeO3N

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. NPdEsfV

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. DR4gIXq

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. YWt3mfX

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. ZMEkqd1

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. K6WlT3u

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. RRuJire

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. V1ys2ns

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. WIOUWMW

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 7O8LAky

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. TUSXNck

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. KiVuKpo

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. MMOwNmp

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. YhxVmlo

MAJOR SHARPE

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. CdwJI6I

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. PNruW5P

SERGEANT HARPER, NEEDS WORK..

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 0A7TsIN

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. KDIQrVY

CAPTAIN WILLIAM FREDRICKSON
"Men dirty, rifles clean..."

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. RvRnzeX

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. RyPbtNv

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. VhbUn5f

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. TlRy83n

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. MrK7juI

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 0eVW2No

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. RZ3nksr

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. Jfi61Au

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. MUVhihS

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. AmGkFTj

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. N2znC2x

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. V3IA2pr

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. OXonajm

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. QKRfya6

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. VeZkZyj

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. TM2T5hd

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. OtMJ3Lq

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 6PRmTSP

MAJOR SHARPE MINOR MOD

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. CYOKsI9

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. XQAX1Rf

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. TIp13QA

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. NnAxc0R

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. GJm2GgT

LOUP & SHARPE DUNGEON DUEL
"You made me break a promise.. so I made another one..."

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. XO0Z3Ft

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. BD7u7pv

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. RI0zKwI

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. Yqo7tuA

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 9BvGl5S

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. ERye2eo

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. LBCzn9a

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. JbR3TBK

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. JuqrG7a

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 5r9UBLr

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. ViyHPEE

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. KkvBg6Y

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. KymjRSv

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. C1bSeiz

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. FIk3WIQ

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. BaGXkj4

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. Xy0M4sE

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. By8v2NC

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. RIcsMWF

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. LX8PBma

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. ZlB7Axv

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. DGNnUFu

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. HqMwk2G

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. DZ2RChv

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. BhQl9gT

ADDING AN IMPROVED HARPER AND SHARPE HERE JUST TO KEEP THE CHARACTERS TOGETHER ON THIS 'FINISHED' THREAD.

I'M SHOWING A REFERENCE PIC EACH AS WELL, HARPER'S GEAR HAS BEEN MINIMISED AS OTHER CHARACTERS WILL NEED SOME TOO!

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. ZobCdKf

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. EiqU9ND

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. Yznfs4U

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. Z8jGYfP

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. Rc09b4Z

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. XHrDZLW

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. LZV4eGt

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. A4X5eUV

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. IQUfPBH

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. W1xpb1u

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. NVngjOU

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. Kr69K7j

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
So awesome. Not sure how I missed this thread. Excellent work, Alex. Fun to see them interacting as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Mark, they look great together, and interacting with each other. The likeness is there, and the whole feel of the series comes through quite a bit.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:So awesome. Not sure how I missed this thread. Excellent work, Alex. Fun to see them interacting as well.

LOL, everyone seems to have missed this thread! I figured it either was taking too long to load all the pics and people understandably got bored waiting or/and everyone is sick to death of my Sharpe stuff! Wink Cheers for posting!

GubernatorFan wrote:I second Mark, they look great together, and interacting with each other. The likeness is there, and the whole feel of the series comes through quite a bit.

Thanks GTF! And at least I know the thread's working now lol.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Gosh so much work, great stamina working through so many characters and that’s certainly an ‘orrible Loup!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Tanzenwolfe wrote:Gosh so much work, great stamina working through so many characters and that’s certainly an ‘orrible Loup!

Thank you very much TW! A few more to build at some point now I have the gear, the HS's are another story though... they don't exist as far as I know so I'll be bodging donor heads to try and get likenesses... Rolling Eyes

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
They all look awesome, great work on making them all look this good. Is the shoulder boards with the mesh meant to be chainmaile? I saw something about that some time ago, I thought it was a very interesting thing to wear as part of a military uniform.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 2ND Sharpe Thread! Finished Custom Brigadier General Loup with horse, Captain William Fredrickson, Major Sharpe and Sergeant Harper who needs more work. 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Theboo-bomb wrote:They all look awesome, great work on making them all look this good. Is the shoulder boards with the mesh meant to be chainmaile? I saw something about that some time ago, I thought it was a very interesting thing to wear as part of a military uniform.

Cheers TBB! Yeah it's used as a rank symbol for British officers who's regiments were once or still are cavalry related, Indian armies used it for protection from sword strikes like the story about the Hussars 'red bag' on their fur hats, apparently it would be filled with sand and tied to an epaulet to defend against sword strikes too, no idea of the veracity of these tales, the Hussar hat would have to be secured to the other side with all that cord wrapped around it or it would just fall off like that... then how do you turn your head?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum