OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0018

TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden) 1/6 Scale Figure

Product Description

A character featured in classic Chinese literature, TBLeague presents an incredibly detailed 1/6 scale figure of Lei Zhenzi with gold detailing using their seamless metal-skeleton posable body. This figure also comes equipped with several interchangeable parts and accessories and features a detailed base with an articulated stand.

Product Features

• 1/6 Scale
  • Made of metal and silicone
  • Based on Chinese literature
  • Highly detailed
  • Seamless, flexible body mold
  • Interchangeable parts and accessories

Box Contents

• Lei Zhenzi figure
  • Alternate head part
  • 3 Pairs of interchangeable hands
  • Neck adornment
  • Pair of wings
  • Pair of turbine-like wing pieces
  • Cloth waist belt
  • Ornate patterned belt
  • Silver wrap skirt
  • Pair of wrist bracelets
  • Pair of lower leg guards
  • Pair of ankle bracelets
  • Combat staff
  • Doll display base with detachable support rod
  • Pair of shoulder pauldrons

Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0134
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0234
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0333
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0433
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0531
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0631
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0731
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0830
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 0929
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 10119
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 11113

Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure

Product Description

A character featured in classic Chinese literature, TBLeague presents an incredibly detailed 1/6 scale figure of Lei Zhenzi with silver detailing using their seamless metal-skeleton posable body. This figure also comes equipped with several interchangeable parts and accessories and features a detailed base with an articulated stand.

Product Features

• 1/6 Scale
  • Made of metal and silicone
  • Based on Chinese literature
  • Highly detailed
  • Seamless, flexible body mold
  • Interchangeable parts and accessories

Box Contents

• Lei Zhenzi figure
  • Alternate head part
  • 3 Pairs of interchangeable hands
  • Neck adornment
  • Pair of wings
  • Pair of turbine-like wing pieces
  • Cloth waist belt
  • Ornate patterned belt
  • Silver wrap skirt
  • Pair of wrist bracelets
  • Pair of lower leg guards
  • Pair of ankle bracelets
  • Combat staff
  • Doll display base with detachable support rod
  • Pair of shoulder pauldrons

Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 12113
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 13113
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 14102
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 15100
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 1687
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 1778
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 1870
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 1962
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2055
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2146
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2240
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2334
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2431
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2529
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2626
Male - NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE Lei Zhenzi The Divine Enthronement (Golden and Silver) 1/6 Scale Figure 2724

#TBLeague #male #mythological #wings

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the green body , but the rest is a bit out there for me 😅

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Oh interesting! Despite the base being quite different in both, the price including shipping is the same both at Giantoy and OSK.

Impressive, but yeah. Not for me.

crispyorange

crispyorange
TBleague back at it with the niche stuff~ haha

Zes

Zes
It's unique; I like it! That green body looks useful for goblin/orc/ogre customs.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressive and possibly too strange for me. Surprising amount of variation between the different "color" versions.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I like them! Can't help feeling the heads should be swapped around in the promo shots but you have a choice with both which is great. Nice amount of different parts between the variants! Any idea if this is from Chinese religion? I see the Ying and Yang symbol and the pole weapon reminds me of The Monkey King but it also looks quite indian or maybe Thai?

Valiarde

Valiarde
shovelchop81 wrote:I like them! Can't help feeling the heads should be swapped around in the promo shots but you have a choice with both which is great. Nice amount of different parts between the variants! Any idea if this is from Chinese religion? I see the Ying and Yang symbol and the pole weapon reminds me of The Monkey King but it also looks quite indian or maybe Thai?

wiki says this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leizhenzi

So now the thunder/lightning effects make sense  Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Valiarde wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:I like them! Can't help feeling the heads should be swapped around in the promo shots but you have a choice with both which is great. Nice amount of different parts between the variants! Any idea if this is from Chinese religion? I see the Ying and Yang symbol and the pole weapon reminds me of The Monkey King but it also looks quite indian or maybe Thai?

wiki says this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leizhenzi

So now the thunder/lightning effects make sense  Smile

Interesting thanks! I guess this is what a MMU Beta Ray Bill could look like! LOL, never will understand that character...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I really want that green body, especially since I was intending on colouring that exact same M35 body green for a Star Wars alien character. Just hope I remember to check for parted out pieces once it's available.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

itt

itt
I like the bases. Hope I can find them separately on ebay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum