OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440010

PLAY TOY new product: 1/6 Fighting female warrior moving doll (NO: P020)

Commodity number: P020-A
The new R&D steel bone gelin body ( uses medical-grade silicone )x1
Movable eye sculpture x1
Hat x 1
Tights x 1
Armor x 1
Backband x 1
Legpack x 1
Hand type x 6
Sox sleeve x 1
Boots x 1

ItemNo: P020-A
female seamlessbody with metal skeleton (Medical GradeSilicone) x1
female head Sculpt with moveableeyeball x1
Hat x 1
One-piecetights x 1
Handarmor x 1
Strap x 1
Leg bag x 1
Hand x 6
Sock x 1
Boots x 1

Commodity number: P020-B
Newly developed steel bone tattooed gelin body ( uses medical-grade silicone )x1
Movable eye sculpture x1
Hat x 1
Tights x 1
Armor x 1
Sleeve x 1
Hand type x 6
Boots x 1

ItemNo: P020-B
female seamlessbody with metal skeleton (Medical GradeSilicone) x1
female head Sculpt with moveableeyeball x1
Hat x 1
One-piecetights x 1
Handarmor x 1
armband x 1
Hand x 6
Boots x 1

NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440110
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440210
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440310
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440410
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440510
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440610
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440710
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11440711
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442210
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442310
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442410
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442510
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442511
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442610
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442611
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P020 1/6 Scale Female Fighter in 2 styles 11442710

#newproduct #PlayToy #FemaleFighter #female #videogame-based

Diana

Diana
Oooph! I love this, but... the tattooos!!!! Shame, since that makes the body pretty much useless for customs. Obviously I wouldn't want to cover up those legs... Laughing

Surely TBL gotta wake up soon and get in on the recent demand for muscular female bodies and lean male bodies! (I wonder when we'll see official releases of the exclusive Ryu/Ken bodies? Probably when they are done releasing figured with it. I can't imagine that TBL would completely deny themselves the option of releasing that body ever.)

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Hell yeah, now thats Cammy alright, with the EXTRA THICC legs. I have to get me one of those!

Zes

Zes
Definitely ordering this one!

Diana wrote:Oooph! I love this, but... the tattooos!!!! Shame, since that makes the body pretty much useless for customs. Obviously I wouldn't want to cover up those legs... Laughing

Surely TBL gotta wake up soon and get in on the recent demand for muscular female bodies and lean male bodies! (I wonder when we'll see official releases of the exclusive Ryu/Ken bodies? Probably when they are done releasing figured with it. I can't imagine that TBL would completely deny themselves the option of releasing that body ever.)

Have you seen the Play Toy Chun-Li (PT-P019)? Maybe that body will work for your customs, as there are no tattoos.

Diana

Diana
Zes wrote:Definitely ordering this one!

Diana wrote:Oooph! I love this, but... the tattooos!!!! Shame, since that makes the body pretty much useless for customs. Obviously I wouldn't want to cover up those legs... Laughing

Have you seen the Play Toy Chun-Li (PT-P019)? Maybe that body will work for your customs, as there are no tattoos.

Got it on PO. Very Happy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Street Fighter figures coming together quiet nicely. 

While I love the game, my connection isn't that deep that I want to collect this line. But hope to see peoples collection later on or some nice fighting scene pictures Smile

brazybear

brazybear
This is awesome but damn I wish they did Cammy's SF6 design...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great for what it is, although I have no use for it. I wonder what the quality would be like and whether it really is silicone instead of TPE.

Kallor8

The body seems like more of a Chun Li than a Cammy with those thighs, Chun Li is known for huge muscular thighs but Cammy isn't. I have the Super Duck set from years ago and it has never quite done it for me on a S23b, but this seems again inadequate(purely from a character standpoint) but the hard plastic hat looks better than the fabric one SD did.

I'll definitely get the second version because it hasn't been made before to my knowledge, and maybe try to source the hat and head separately from the first version, though that is getting harder to do lately. Interesting product from Play Toy.

Diana

Diana
I hope the boots will be available separately. Smile

Spartan06

Spartan06
Both of these are gorgeous.  I've been planning a green version for a few months now, but I'm having trouble finding a red beanie and I was a little unsure about the best head sculpt for her.  

Problem solved - I just put in a PO for the green one.

I think she'll fit right in with my two Asuka figures, Nier 2b and a few others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum