OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
ERCROCV2004 – EXECUTIVE REPLICAS 1/6 THE PHANTOM CREEPS ROBOT AKA DR. ZORKA'S ROBOT

Description
Dr. Zorka's Robot was used in 1939 serial The Phantom Creeps staring Bela Lugosi as Dr. Zorka in which he is a rogue scientist and creator of an eight-foot -tall slave robot. When his beloved wife is killed, Zorka swears vengeance anyone trying to use his creations for world domination.

Executive Replicas is proud and excited to present the Phantom Creeps Robot from our “Classic Robots from Cinema” Series. Join us as we bring you some of the most famous robots to be seen in cinema that change our lives forever in how we view the future.

PRODUCT FEATURES:

40.6cm Tall – 16 Inches
Articulated Head, Arms and Legs
Hinged Chest Compartment
Very Limited Edition Run

Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0166
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0267
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0365
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0465
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0562
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0662
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0761
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0860
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  0957
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  10152
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  11144
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  12141
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  13139
Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  14126

#ExecutiveReplicas #robot 'ThePhantomCreeps

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, this is so much before my time I don't even recognize the visual. I imagine it was among the things that inspired C-3PO (though not as much as Maria). Funny, the 1/12 version looks less than half the size of the 1/6 version.

davidd

davidd
I've been a fan of sci-fi movies and movie serials since I was a kid, and yet I do not recognize this robot at all!

Let me see if I can find any screencaps or promo pics from the 1939 serial:

Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  Pc2

Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  771ffcda88703539935b592259714937--the-phantom-robots

The web search turns up more images of this new action figure release than it does images from the source material.

It's certainly a creepy-looking thing.

Has the first robot from this Classic Robots series, the "water heater robot," been released yet?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t7198-new-product-executive-replicas-1-6th-scale-the-classic-republic-serial-robot-aka-the-water-heater-robot

(BigBadToyStore still lists the first release as "pre-order." Pre-orders for the 1/12-scale monochrome version are sold out.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look like it is supposed to. Thanks for taking the initiative and researching it, Dave.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I don’t see any images of the knees bending.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Robot - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas - 1939 science fiction drama Phantom Soldier Robot [1/6 and 1/12 optional]  1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum