OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
HONŌ STUDIO's debut work:
Wolverine 1:6 scale movable figure from Marvel Comics "X-Men"

In Marvel Comics "X-Men", the classic character born in the 1970s: Wolverine, born with Bone claws, and then the bones were injected with Adamantium metal in experiments to obtain metal claws, which became a super popular representative character in the X-Men series.
HON'STUDIO refers to the classic comic "X-Men", where Wolverine wears a bright yellow and metallic blue suit, and releases his debut work!
Restore the thick retro style in the comics and start a new collection journey!

The entire suit refers to the setting of the original Wolverine, with bright yellow and metallic blue as the main tones, embellished with black tiger stripes, and a red belt with an eye-catching "X" LOGO.
The doll is about 28.5cm tall and uses a muscle body with 28 movable joints and seamless arm design to show off the tight muscle lines and Wolverine's strong body.

The head sculpt is meticulously crafted to create its iconic mask, and comes with three expression accessories for replacement; the
rich accessories also include two pairs of replacement hands, electroplated silver-white attack special effects, and a special comic-themed platform with an openable background card position. With the integrated function,
players can replace the entire comic book in their collection to dynamically restore Wolverine's various handsome postures and the rough and wild charm when waving his wolf claws!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X-Men Wolverine Action Figure Product Specifications

Product Specifications:
· Height: approximately 28.5cm
· Movable joints: 28
· Scale: 1:6 scale

product Features:
· Wolverine’s classic bright yellow and metallic blue suit
· Special body with silicone seamless arms
· Replaceable lower face (3 styles)
· Replaceable palms (2 pairs)
· Silver-white attacks Special effects (1 pair)
· Special platform with background card for displaying comic covers (1 set)

Product number: HS01
Product barcode: 4895228616128
Packaging: 6 pieces per box

Launch date: Approximately 3rd quarter of 2024

*The pictures shown are only the products The prototype may be slightly different from the final product.
**Product details are subject to change without prior notice.
(c) 2023 MARVEL.
(c) 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0195
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0296
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0394
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0494
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0591
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0691
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0789
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0888
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 0984
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 10180
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 11172
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 12169
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 13162
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 14148
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 15143
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 16127
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 17115
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 18101
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 1991

#HonoStudio #Marvel #Wolverine #comics #HotToys #male #superhero #XMen

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
For anyone who isn’t aware, this is a Hot Toys offshoot in an attempt to make more affordable, entry level figures for new collectors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 1f10

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:For anyone who isn’t aware, this is a Hot Toys offshoot in an attempt to make more affordable, entry level figures for new collectors.

Oh that is great news! I did notice the copyright notice, hence the tag. 

I think he looks fantastic! I wonder what else they've got planned! 
As much as I'd like to collect all X-Men, I do find them to be quite resistible. But give me a Bendis/Maleev-era Daredevil (or Elektra or Black Widow or Echo) and HOLY COW I'd be powerless. Very Happy

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’d be excited to get a Jim Lee era Beast — he could kick the crap out of Wolverine, and he was the smartest guy in the room. I have Rogue, Elektra, and a mediocre Psylocke (would love to get a comic version of her from Jim Lee era as well).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO STUDIO - Marvel Comics "X-Men" - Wolverine #HS01 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not something I "need," but he looks very good, and the look is iconic. I'm glad HT are doing this, although I don't know what they would cover and expect they will be light on extra accessories or unmasked head sculpts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum