OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Mold mirror mOjingtoys-Any door Dokodemo door-STAR003 [1/6 Boba Fett Throne supporting scene]

In the Star Wars spin-off series "The Book of Boba Fett", Boba Fett controls the criminal world of Tatooine. The scene is taken from From the part of Boba Fett's Palace Throne, a supporting usage scene was developed based on the throne size of the hottoys Boba Fett Throne version.

[Main parameters]
▲Versions:
STAR003A (regular version), STAR003B (luxury version), STAR003C (grill), STAR003D (bottles, hides)

▲Materials used:
resin, fiberglass reinforced process resin, PU, Metal

▲ Scale: 1/6

▲ Product size:
[Type A] L620mm, W385mm, H115mm;
[Type B] L795mm, W385mm, H450mm;
[Type C] L350mm, W70mm, H285mm

▲ Product weight:
[Type A] about 6.5 KG, [Model B] is about 11KG, [Model C] is about 2KG, [Model D] is about 1KG

▲Accessories:
[Model A] The main body of the throne base (glass fiber reinforced plastic reinforced technology) *1, all types of D (bottles, cans, animal skins etc.)*1,   
[Type B] The main body of the throne base (reinforced glass fiber reinforced plastic)*1, all in Type C (BBQ grill)*1, all in Type D (bottles, cans, animal skins, etc.)*1; scene stairs*2 (L115mm , W320mm, H115mm)*2, grill base (L615mm, W90mm, H48mm)*1, limited numbered ornament*1.   
[Type C] Grill (with lights) * 1
[Type D] Bottles * 13, animal skins * 4, fruits, etc.

▲ Price:
[Type A] Regular version: Booking price ¥1180, deposit ¥400 (not included) Shipping fee)
[Type B] Deluxe version: reservation price ¥1780, deposit ¥500 (excluding shipping fee)
[Type C] Grill: reservation price ¥450, deposit ¥100 (excluding shipping fee)
[Type D] bottles, cans, etc.: Reservation price ¥290, deposit ¥80 (excluding freight)

▲Reservation time: December 22, 2023
▲Deadline: January 22, 2024
▲Shipment time: approximately July 2024

NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0199
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 02100
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0397
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0498
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0595
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0695
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0793
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0892
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 0988
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 10187
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 11179
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 12175
NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 13168

#MojingToys #diorama #StarWars #BobaFett

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Oh man! I want this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 1f10

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Wow!! For those with the set, I can see this being a big must!! Looks amazing and really does make an already superb diorama set 200% better

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:Oh man! I want this.

Thought you might. Very Happy

It is ridiculously cool. Makes me want to buy characters to go along with it, so I'd better pass. Laughing

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I wonder who will actually carry this? I hope Kit does -- this is too cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: MOJING TOYS: Dokodemo door [Boba Fett Throne matching scene] STAR003 1f10

davidd

davidd
I was looking at the estimated release date -- July 2024 -- and thinking, "how many years ahead are they issuing these crazy pre-orders now?" Then it occurred to me that, uhmm, there's only about a week left in 2023! So the release is only a few months out.

The Future isn't shaping up to be anything like what I was expecting when I was a kid, but it is certainly arriving fast!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lovely. Although I would have preferred it fitted for Jabba, with railing and pipe and all.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looking closely at the promo pics, it looks like they squished the base quite a bit from even the new Sideshow base made for Jabba. I'm thinking about just picking up the pots/pans set (maybe the BBQ spit), but not the base -- which would just add to shipping (since the only places selling this that I've found so far are ToyPanic & Sugo Toys).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Looking closely at the promo pics, it looks like they squished the base quite a bit from even the new Sideshow base made for Jabba. I'm thinking about just picking up the pots/pans set (maybe the BBQ spit), but not the base -- which would just add to shipping (since the only places selling this that I've found so far are ToyPanic & Sugo Toys).
It makes sense. You already have the base -- or the Jabba throne platform to be more exact. I can see why you would be tempted to have the stairs and "bridge" but you've already constructed those for your display anyway. The barbecue would be nice, but it is pricey and do you have the space?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yikes. Just checked the shipping from Sugo and it's WAY too expensive to justify it sadly. Almost as much as the products themselves. Hardly worth it for a few knick knacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum