OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Hello, dear fans and collectors: After 2 years of continuous polishing, our team can finally launch the opening work proudly: Catwoman 1:1 Catwoman Tibetan doll.
We are a young team, but every small partner of the team, with extremely high enthusiasm, carefully polished every product, every detail, and strived to bring you exquisite, sophisticated, and careful work.
“MS series ” is our characteristic series, with a large proportion, high reduction, and super-value products, and subsequent products are already on the road. I hope everyone loves and supports ~ Thank you!
We will accept all the friendly suggestions of everyone with humility, listen to what everyone only says, and do what everyone does!We will carefully read every response from everyone, respond positively, and thank you again!

NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 18300510

Product characteristics:
Super-written carved face, extremely restored character image, refined modeling, first quality;
Pure manual hair transplantation, each hair is well-rooted, high-precision eyebrows, and the silk is faded;
Self-researching high-accessible alloy skeleton, total body27 movable joints with excellent activity;
Platinum-grade silicone material, inside and outside7 layers of coverage, feel different parts, different touch;
Customized high-luxury elastic leather, tailor-made, highly compatible, and infinitely close to movie shape;
High-precision simulation props-level equipment, restoration of appearance, simulation of structure, can also be worn by real people;
( Ultra-high reduction alloy heels, in the opening model~ Please look forward to )

product information
brand:Movable Statue Studio; Abbreviation: MS Studio;
model:MS-001A
quantity:Limited 200
Dimensions:1:1 ratio
Product specifications:Total height: 170cm; net weight: 45kg
Scheduled time:December 10, 2023;
delivery time:The first quarter of 2024 will be distributed one after another;
Total product price (predetermined + tail payment):¥15800; Deposit:¥5800;
Logistics transportation:Except for the scheduled user's Shunfeng Po Mail ( Xinjiang, Tibet, Inner Mongolia and other regions, the freight subsidy )

Content list:
main body:Head carving:Customized hair wire + Hair transplant + Customized moving eyes + Hand-made eyebrows + High-precision makeup;
Customized prime:166c platinum silicone + jelly chest + no nail standing + full body longitude + finger bones.
clothing:Siamese suit:Particle pattern ballast;
Piggy socks:White high-ball wire stockings;
Leather gloves:PU-resistant + carbon fiberboard;
Leather boots:PU-resistant grinding + alloy heels;
swimsuit:Particle pattern ballast.
Equipment: Glasses suit:Resin + Alloy rotary axis + Silicon tape;
Cortex belt:Selected buffalo skin;
Belt equipment:Resin + Carbon fiber;
Stand up:Stainless steel lifting column + resin tower.
packaging:gift box:Cleaning suit ( knitted gloves + talcum powder + comb + wipe cloth );
long blanket:1.2m*2m cashmere blanket;
Transport box:Double-layered corrugated carton + Pearl Cotton + Suction plastic.

NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 1301
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 2182
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 3135
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 4129
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 5121
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 6118
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 7114
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 8113
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 9110
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 10199
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 11191
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 12187
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 13180
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 14164
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 15159
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 16142
NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 17127

*The tail picture is a special product, only for the intended user. The picture shows only the prototype of the product, which may be slightly different from the final product, and everything is subject to the final physical object.

NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 18111

#newproduct #MSStudio #Catwoman #LifeSize #female #movie-based #comicbook

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
And we’ve now moved into ahhh… movable $@x dolls… for collectors. The work that had to go into this has to be amazing, but I can’t imagine what something like this could even cost. I’m guessing somewhere in the neighborhood of $5-6000 USD (maybe more).

That being said, there’s something slightly off with the face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was thinking the same thing. The size ought to help in most respects (things don't have to be so tiny and fragile), but surely it would add to the cost. I would have thought that, in principle, it should have made getting the likeness right easier, but it is not quite spot on. Curious choice of first figure, too.

Zes

Zes
Wow, I'm definitely a fan of Anne Hathaway's Catwoman. I think the face looks fine. The price is in the description: about 15800 yuan, or about $2200 USD.

To Stryker2012's point, I noticed that the "movable $@x dolls" have been marketed towards collectors for the past few years. Pretty much an exact replica of movie, videogame, and/or anime characters. For all intensive purposes, they are basically 1/1 scale figures just with that added function.

Regardless, I think a 1/1 scale silicone figure is too much. I'll stick with my TBLeagues.

Diana

Diana
I'm thinking this would be great for photographers! Who also have a sense of fashion and for anatomy and movement to pose this figure well and take the money shot (preferably with artistic value). Smile

Visisonor

Visisonor
At first I thought it was 1/12 mistyped, a better rendition than the one by Soap Studio, with similar articulation limitations (note how elbows and knees are bent at no more than 90 degrees in promo shots).

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:At first I thought it was 1/12 mistyped, a better rendition than the one by Soap Studio, with similar articulation limitations (note how elbows and knees are bent at no more than 90 degrees in promo shots).

Well, unless you plan to go thru the Kama Sutra with her, how much articulation beyond 90 degrees would she need to do…?  Twisted Evil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MS Studio: Catwoman Movie Version 1/1 Proportion Catwoman Cherished Movable Figure “ Grand ” Age MS-001A 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
Visisonor wrote:At first I thought it was 1/12 mistyped, a better rendition than the one by Soap Studio, with similar articulation limitations (note how elbows and knees are bent at no more than 90 degrees in promo shots).

Well, unless you plan to go thru the Kama Sutra with her, how much articulation beyond 90 degrees would she need to do…?  Twisted Evil
LOL. Well... it might be the catsuit that gets in the way anyway. But we should probably not follow this line of logic.

davidd

davidd
There is no way a 1:1 scale figure is going to look anything like those illustrations for $2700 USD (or a $900 deposit).

https://www.gkfigureworldwide.com/product-page/pre-order-movable-statue-studio-dc-catwoman-ms-001a-resin-statue-gk

Movable statue?
Resin statue?
"Delay without further notice????"

This listing has the same item number and same photos as pictured above. What, exactly, is this thing we can pre-order for $900 and probably never receive?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum