OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:03 pm

TravelGuide

Congrats. That's really great to find something you've always wanted for that price.

327Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 am

teamweapon

not often i pick up full figures these days, mostly just odds n sods of stuff.
but these 2 popped up really cheap and i fancied them when they were released, but my pockets said otherwise at the time.
couldnt resist them for what they cost Very Happy
the likeness of the richard e grant figure is exceptional for a bootleg!!!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 20240410

328Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am

BAMComix

Nice!

329Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 01, 2024 1:52 pm

ukshaun

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 20240510
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Captain America Civil War - Black Widow MMS365

Yesterday this arrived. This Black Widow figure is one of those figures i have wanted forever.
Prices are so high on ebay i gave up on owning the figure.
Toys Wonderland had the figure on offer for HKD $1,280.00 ($164.00 USD) which sounded too good.
Like a fool i placed an order knowing full well i might not see the figure.
As per usual, the usual Toys Wonderland BS played out. I was provided with a tracking number, that worked, but for some reason, the figure was never picked up by the courier?
I must have emailed Toys Wonderland 8 or more times, always being polite, to the point.
Not once did Toys Wonderland reply? Sad
Then.. out of the blue, i received an email from the courier company to inform me that my parcel from Toys Wonderland was on its way. Yay! Very Happy
Within days i received my Black Widow figure. New. For an amazing price! (compared to Ebay sellers who are asking 3, 4 5 times the price i paid).

I now am the owner of a total of 5x Hot Toys - Black Widow figures.
I am passing on all the Black Widow figures that pre_date Captain America Civil War - Black Widow MMS365, as i have never been sold on those.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

330Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 02, 2024 2:26 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice addition Shaun!

331Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 am

Urushi

Urushi
ukshaun wrote:As per usual, the usual Toys Wonderland BS played out. I was provided with a tracking number, that worked, but for some reason, the figure was never picked up by the courier?
I must have emailed Toys Wonderland 8 or more times, always being polite, to the point.
Then.. out of the blue, i received an email from the courier company to inform me that my parcel from Toys Wonderland was on its way. Yay! Very Happy
Within days i received my Black Widow figure. New. For an amazing price!

Same happened to me a month ago. Except they actually finally replied and said they'd re-send it via UPS, and I had my figure like a week later.
Ironically, their reputation is so bad that sometimes they are the last to have figures that are already on Ebay.

332Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 02, 2024 4:09 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
All's well that ends well! Smile

333Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
BAMComix wrote:Nice addition Shaun!

Thanks.

Urushi wrote:
ukshaun wrote:As per usual, the usual Toys Wonderland BS played out. I was provided with a tracking number, that worked, but for some reason, the figure was never picked up by the courier?
Within days i received my Black Widow figure. New. For an amazing price!

Same happened to me a month ago. Except they actually finally replied and said they'd re-send it via UPS, and I had my figure like a week later.
Ironically, their reputation is so bad that sometimes they are the last to have figures that are already on Ebay.

I guess TW are a very small company. When offering such great deals, it comes at a price, lack of staff to reply to emails for example.
Those that label TW a scam are possibly too quick to jump on the 'Let's bash company X..' types.

GubernatorFan wrote:All's well that ends well! Smile

It looks that way, for now atleast.
Last night i placed a new order with TW, for Hot Toys - Avengers Endgame - Rocket
If i add just one Rocket to the collection, it has to be the best of them, Rocket from Endgame Smile

334Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
Got this Sweet little "Proto-Miku Hatsune" of a Hunnie♥ coming my way~
Joining her Big Sister, "Ayeka Jurai" She'll complete my duo of TAKARA "Tenchi Muyo" Sisters;

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Sasami_TAKARA_5-1-24_4

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Sasami_TAKARA_5-1-24_5

- Ayeka Jurai -

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Ayeka_1-10-24_1_RESIZE_40

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Masaki_Family_A_Midsummer_s_Eve_RESIZE_50

335Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri May 03, 2024 8:40 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Tasuke wrote:She'll complete my duo of TAKARA "Tenchi Muyo" Sisters
Nice.
Are you trying to get all the characters from this picture? Smile

336Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri May 03, 2024 9:12 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
Visisonor wrote:
Tasuke wrote:She'll complete my duo of TAKARA "Tenchi Muyo" Sisters
Nice.
Are you trying to get all the characters from this picture? Smile

No. in any case, TAKARA only made the two girls i now have... and that is quite fine by me; as they were always my favorites anyway♥

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Masaki_Family_A_Midsummer_s_Eve_CROP

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 IMG_1137_73530

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 IMG_9848_22343

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Sasami_Ayeka_5-9-24_1_RESIZE_40

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Sasami_Ayeka_Undies_5-9-24_1_RESIZE_40

337Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 09, 2024 1:27 pm

venator5

venator5
A few days late with the announcement but I just ordered my new figure.

So here we are with mister Hugh Laphroaig

Shipped and E-route!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 26485510

338Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 09, 2024 1:48 pm

Diana

Diana
Congrats, Shaun! That sounds like an impressive collection of Black Widows, which is all too understandable, cause I've liked and been tempted by all of them, too. But my Winter Soldier is enough for me. I remember how I celebrated the first appearance of this character and that's the look, tough and all Laughing, that I love. I was so amazed at the realism of that figure that I had a product shot as a wallpaper for a while. She was my first serious 1/6 figure, in case you haven't read me mention that all those other times. ^^

339Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 09, 2024 2:25 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Diana wrote:Congrats, Shaun! That sounds like an impressive collection of Black Widows, which is all too understandable, cause I've liked and been tempted by all of them, too. But my Winter Soldier is enough for me. I remember how I celebrated the first appearance of this character and that's the look, tough and all Laughing, that I love. I was so amazed at the realism of that figure that I had a product shot as a wallpaper for a while. She was my first serious 1/6 figure, in case you haven't read me mention that all those other times. ^^

Thanks! Smile
I really should make an effort to obtain a Hot Toys Captain America. I think Justin (Justin's Collectibles) did a comparison video. I forget which figure came out on top.

340Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
Got this 1/4 Hunnie♥ Coming~

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 6

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 7

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 5

[size=150]- ICY DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" -[/size] (I'll likely be renaming her "Yuna")

- For $70.00 shipped... i figured that She'd be just about the most inexpensive way out there
for me to see what it is like to live with a larger, Dollfie-esque -scaled Doll.

that said... i am Excited. being sourced from a US seller, hopefully she'll arrive within a week...

341Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Today at 12:30 pm

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Whats153
Collected him today.... Big and heavy.... even when it's not diecast like iron man suits.

And in the pipeline, hot on the printer..... The speeder for the imperial patrol trooper from Solo
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Whats154
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Whats155

342Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Today at 12:38 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This will be one massive project!

343Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Today at 2:47 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Great!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Banner_andreas_haak11

344Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Today at 3:38 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I did order the GD Toys Baroness figure, and it is going to arrive next week.

345Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Today at 5:23 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 Sasami_5-9-24_2_RESIZE_50

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 14 _Sasami_s_Undies_5-18-24_RESIZE_40

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum