OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Previous release: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3712-new-product-super-duck-1-6-fantasy-princess-accessories-package-including-costume-head-sculptures-etc-without-body-set062?highlight=SUPER+DUCK+Fantasy+set

Note:Body is not included.
Does not include body
It is recommended to match TBLeague S10D white skin big breast body

Female headsculpt x 1
necklace x 1
Dress x1
Scepter x 1
Boots x 1

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 01138
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 02137
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 03133
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 04134
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 05131
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 06130
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 07125
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK - Fantasy Miko Accessory Pack (NO: SET091) 08122

#SuperDuck #female #princess

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks lovely, even with the slightly stylized features. If I got this, I would look into rehairing it, because the hair looks particularly fake, even if beautifully done in itself. Given the hairstyle, molded hair made sense, but the stranding is too obvious.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks lovely, even with the slightly stylized features. If I got this, I would look into rehairing it, because the hair looks particularly fake, even if beautifully done in itself. Given the hairstyle, molded hair made sense, but the stranding is too obvious.

Completely agree. Beautiful face, beautiful dress, and beautiful hair sculpt, too, except it looks fake the way it hovers over her face. I also really don't like the pearly metallic thing they (like Hot Toys) do for hair colour.

Zes

Zes
I wonder if this was rereleased due to the sudden surge of 1/6 scale Noctis figures. It would make sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum