OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
Does not contain body
It is recommended to match TBLeague S10D with white skin and large breast body

Headsculpt x 1
Necklace x 1
Dress
Scepter x 1
Boots x 1

SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11173210
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11173312
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11173411
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11173510
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11173710
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11174012
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11174411
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11174911
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11180010
SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) 11175711

#newproduct #SuperDuck #FantasyPrincess #headsculpt #female #clothing #accessory

Annalise

Annalise
Nice looking set. I don't know the character or if it's even based on one, but for whatever reason I'm getting Atlantis vibes from the promo photos. Love the dress and necklace. The boots are cute, too. Have no use for the trident sceptre or plastic haired head sculpt even though it is attractive and I like that it doesn't have the "standard" Super Duck face. If the price isn't too painful, I may pick this one up for the clothing.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Indeed the dress does look good.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Annalise wrote:Nice looking set. I don't know the character or if it's even based on one, but for whatever reason I'm getting Atlantis vibes from the promo photos. Love the dress and necklace. The boots are cute, too. Have no use for the trident sceptre or plastic haired head sculpt even though it is attractive and I like that it doesn't have the "standard" Super Duck face. If the price isn't too painful, I may pick this one up for the clothing.

Let me know if you do, and I’d be willing to take the head and trident off your hands.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SUPER DUCK Fantasy set - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 fantasy princess accessories package [including costume head sculptures, etc., without body] (#SET062) C8485110

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
This link should explain more than anyone ever wanted to know, plus some extra, on who this is supposed to be. https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Lunafreya_Nox_Fleuret

They haven’t scratched the surface yet with that series (Final Fantasy) in this scale, simple as that. This figure looks decent if not a bit generic though (the accessories are the real winner here).

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
MeMyself&I wrote:They haven’t scratched the surface yet with that series (Final Fantasy) in this scale, simple as that. This figure looks decent if not a bit generic though (the accessories are the real winner here).

Indeed. I wanted to see Squall and Rinoa from FF8, also Tidus and Auron from FFX (since Yuna has been made). Those would be a sure buy for me.

Diana

Diana
I love the boots. Doubt I'll found some loose, but I'll try. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm I was going to say that the face is going back in the direction of their older, blander faces, although I think it actually works pretty well with this hairstyle; then there is the hair... plastic looks so bad (admittedly, I'm not into the cartoon/anime look), although I get it, it is is hard to get it to keep this shape/style if it were "real" hair. That said, it looks pretty nice overall.

Annalise

Annalise
Stryker2011 wrote:Let me know if you do, and I’d be willing to take the head and trident off your hands.

Will do,  thanks. although if the wait is anything like the wait for set057 it's gonna be a while...

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
I''ll stop buy their stuff until they deliver my preorder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum