OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brick and mortar retailers in Northern Virginia or DC area

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

craftsrmyluvlanguage

I live in Northern Virginia, just outside DC. Since this is such a population dense area, I thought there was a chance at least one local hobby store stocks TBLeague or Jaiou type figures. I also live near several historically Asian neighborhoods, so there’s more of a market for anime-type action figures here. Some hobby stores near me do stock miniatures, but they specialize in train miniatures or miniatures for table top gaming. Does anyone have suggestions? I’m willing to go into DC proper for a better selection, but probably not Maryland.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Not familiar with the hobby stores in the area, even though I’m familiar with the area in general, but I would say that the answer is NO. There are some eBay sellers that carry at least some of the TBL out of the Massachusetts and Maryland area, but I doubt they have retail space.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Brick and mortar retailers in Northern Virginia or DC area 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The brick and mortar retailers I know of are in Arizona, some in Oregon and Texas. There are several Massachusetts-based sellers on eBay, but I don't know if they have brick and mortar stores.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum