OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product name: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) new product "Xuan Ya" 1/6 wax figure head #PD-H001

Product number: PD-H001A/B/C
Product scale: 1/6 wax figure head
Product material: platinum silicone, high-grade wool
Product pre-sale price:
PD-H001A 368 yuan (not including free shipping)
PD-H001B 368 yuan (not including free shipping)
PD-H001C 368 yuan (not including free shipping)
A/B/C deposit: 50 yuan

Product Features:
The wax figure head material is made of platinum silicone.
The facial makeup is completely hand-painted with five layers of colors. Exclusive self-developed glass eyeballs with high transparency.
High- grade wool hair root is done by hand. Hair root implantation.
*This product does not include the bracket shown in the picture.

NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 01151
NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 02150
NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 03146
NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 04147
NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 05144
NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 06142
NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 07136

#PDTOYS #female #headsculpt #movableeyes

Valiarde

Valiarde
Well I love them. The hair looks very good for mass producted heads. Just the question how these will turn out in hand.

teamweapon

the hair does look amazing! looks like its all hand punched?
wonder what the price is?
this looks a similar style head to the one that was offered on the modular body [forgot the manufacturer sorry] and sold out within a week even though it was over $500 for a body in a suit.

Zes

Zes
I like the hairstyle on version C! I'm not sure how I feel about them using silicone for the head sculpt, but only time will tell how they turn out.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cute. But the price could be killer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - "Xuan Ya" wax figure head #PD-H001 1f10

csyeung

csyeung
This looks expensive heh. Pretty great looking head though.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Are the eyes movable? If so, how? I don’t see anything in the listing saying they are, but in a couple pics, they do look like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valiarde

Valiarde
platinum silicone is the best material for heads. All the big gun studios like "HL studio" using this for their heads.

Good remark about the moveable eyes. It isn't mentioned anywhere but looks like it.

ToyPAnic is selling this for around 50 dollar.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Love them, but man my wallet won't, I'll bet!

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2012 wrote:Are the eyes movable? If so, how? I don’t see anything in the listing saying they are, but in a couple pics, they do look like it.

I think they are glass beads for the eyes so you'd probably need to adjust in the head rather than the accustomed mechanisms we see from other companies.

Ghost808

Ghost808
csyeung wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:Are the eyes movable? If so, how? I don’t see anything in the listing saying they are, but in a couple pics, they do look like it.

I think they are glass beads for the eyes so you'd probably need to adjust in the head rather than the accustomed mechanisms we see from other companies.

Yeah, I've worked with a lot of prop heads in the past, and they just have glass eyeballs, like marbles. They are held in place by the rubbery eyesocket. You need to individually wriggle the eye into the position you want. As Cs says, no mechanism or removable hatch at the back.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Valiarde wrote:platinum silicone is the best material for heads. All the big gun studios like "HL studio" using this for their heads.

Good remark about the moveable eyes. It isn't mentioned anywhere but looks like it.

ToyPAnic is selling this for around 50 dollar.

How reliable are toypanic? I might go for one of these if they don't show up on giantoy soon.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’ve used ToyPanic once, and it worked fine for that bootleg X-Men Rogue figure. If no one else gets these, I’ll probably go with them.

teamweapon

Stryker2012 wrote:I’ve used ToyPanic once, and it worked fine for that bootleg X-Men Rogue figure. If no one else gets these, I’ll probably go with them.
Is it toy panic the one that has a 2kg minimum for shipping so for small items the shipping is somewhat over the top??? i could be getting mixed up with another company though? as i think the item i wanted was $15 and the shipping about 55, something ridiculous like that.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2012 wrote:I’ve used ToyPanic once, and it worked fine for that bootleg X-Men Rogue figure. If no one else gets these, I’ll probably go with them.

Thanks Stryker.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like them too, and also thought the eyes seemed to be movable. Will be on the lookout for them.

brazybear

brazybear
It's on Giantoy now...but it's $70 Shocked

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum