OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product list:
1. 1 hair transplant head sculpture
2. Pure copper parts + 1 plastic movable female body
3. 3 pure copper hands
4. 1 plastic hand
5. 1 long skirt with chain
6. 1 jacket
7. 2 hanging ornaments on waist
8. 1 pure copper knife
9. 1 bracket
10. 1 pure copper helmet
11. 1 front chain
12. 1 exquisite packaging box

female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120210
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120211
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120212
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120213
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120214
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120215
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120216
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120218
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120217
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120219
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120220
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120221
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120223
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120222
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 14120224

#newproduct #Exclamation #BladeOfMiquellaMalenia #female #fantasy

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
This is Melina, from Elden Ring, a very popular character from that game.

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Malenia+Blade+of+Miquella

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah and I really like that outfit/costume

ugh, need to resist Razz

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks pretty cool. Would like a better shot of the unhelmeted head, but from what I can see, you’d probably would want to leave the helmet on anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting set, and a cool, more serious look for a female warrior than so many fantasy tactical teases.

Diana

Diana
Predictably, I love this. What a striking character design! I would also love to see what the head looks like without helmet, though the little preview clearly falls short of the beautiful images I just googled, which makes it much easier to resist, sadly. But with the helmet...

If the price is under 200 bucks it'll be hard to resist. But with all that copper I should be safe. Laughing

Zes

Zes
I might grab a few pieces once she's parted out. That prosthetic arm would work well for a Millicent custom...

Zes

Zes
Bumping this thread~

She's out already. I'm definitely going to pick one of these up for that aforementioned custom.

female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) O1cn0121
female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) O1cn0120

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zes wrote:Bumping this thread~

She's out already. I'm definitely going to pick one of these up for that aforementioned custom.
Bumping is not allowed. But since you actually have something to say about it, it is not really bumping.
Looking good.

Diana

Diana
Wow that was fast! Thanks for the heads up!
Sadly I don't think she looks as good as I had hoped. Some weathering would probably help. But the photos are not very flattering so who knows. ^^

Not for me anyway, which my bank account is very grateful for. Very Happy

Zes

Zes
Diana wrote:Wow that was fast! Thanks for the heads up!
Sadly I don't think she looks as good as I had hoped. Some weathering would probably help. But the photos are not very flattering so who knows. ^^

It really was. I was browsing Taobao today on a whim for in-stock stuff and saw this. I immediately thought, "this is out already?". I assume they already had the figure in the mass-production stage when they made the announcement.

I went ahead and ordered one. $177 USD for the set. I only really want the prosthetic arm and have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of the set Neutral

I'm planning to take the arm and combine it with the Super Duck SET081 to put together a Millicent custom.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6143-new-product-super-duck-anti-ring-women-s-accessories-bag-set081

female - NEW PRODUCT: Exclamation: 1/6 Blade Of Miquella Malenia (Code: EX-01) Fooxef10

lordnastrond

Zes wrote:
Diana wrote:Wow that was fast! Thanks for the heads up!

It really was. I was browsing Taobao today on a whim for in-stock stuff and saw this. I immediately thought, "this is out already?". I assume they already had the figure in the mass-production stage when they made the announcement.

I went ahead and ordered one. $177 USD for the set. I only really want the prosthetic arm and have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of the set Neutral

I'm planning to take the arm and combine it with the Super Duck SET081 to put together a Millicent custom.

Hi,
If you are interested in parting out pieces of the figure I would love to buy the helmet from this figure - I am building a figure of the Greek God Hermes I feel this could work well for.

Zes

Zes
lordnastrond wrote:Hi,
If you are interested in parting out pieces of the figure I would love to buy the helmet from this figure - I am building a figure of the Greek God Hermes I feel this could work well for.

I discarded everything from the figure but the helmet and arm. Though, I think I'll keep the helmet as a "set dressing/background piece" for my next custom.

It's also not "stock" anymore; it's modified. I sent it over to an artist I work with to weather it.

Spoiler:

I wish I could be of more help, but it seems this figure has not been parted out yet at least from what I checked on eBay and Taobao. Maybe it will be parted out later as this figure did not sell well in the slightest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum